• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

1 st. A person must be "Born from Above" Born of GOD then he has to be Made into a "disciple" of Christ

Loyal
Just because you have become a New Creature in Christ does not mean you have become a "disciple" of Christ. Just because you go to church does not mean you are a disciple of Christ. Just because you have been Baptize does not mean you are a "disciple" of Christ and HE has become your LORD. 1st after you have been Born of GOD, then you must Learn and grown into what a "disciple" is, and just by going to a church, Sunday school, Bible class on Wednesday night and "Serving in a soup kitchen" with apron around your waist and putting your money in church envelope, is not going to help you to grow in Christ, once you have become a New Creature in Christ. You have to Learn how to be a "Disciple" of Christ and what that means. And It comes with a cost and it is not monetary. 1st before you begin:>

(Luke 14)BSB
“If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be My disciple. And whoever does not carry his cross and follow Me cannot be My disciple. Which of you, wishing to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost to see if he has the resources to complete it?"…

Matthew 16:24
Then Jesus told His disciples, "If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me.

Luke 9:23
Then Jesus said to all of them, "If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me.

Loyal
The real Truth! Most people who say they are christians, do not want to be a "Disciple of Jesus Christ" They want No part of It!
They think Jesus is handing out "Worldly Benefit Packages" and that is what they want. "call Him up and tell Him what you want"! How many have YOU heard proclaim that are "Disciples" of Christ?
How many have you heard say; they have deny "Themselves" And claim that "The LORD is There "SHEPHERD" and They shall not want" or "The Lord is My Shepherd and I have no other need".

Or do you hear most say: I need a new car, I need a new dress, I need a new house, I need a better job, I need to stay at home, I need a Vacation, I need someone to love me, I need a friend and the needs go 's on, and on. But yet they say: "The Lord is my Shepherd and I have no need".

One of the greatest harm in the "Biblical translation" was the introduction and the" Trumped up" executed "word" by one of the Church Fathers "Ignatius" which are the 2 words, "bishop" and "pastors". These 2 words have lead to so many "errors' in "Christianity". It is going to have to take a "Living GOD" a "Ruling GOD" to correct This Error" and He will do it with a "Iron Scepter"!

(Psalms 23) A Song

"The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He lets me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For the sake of His name....etc."

Why does He do This? Answer: "For The Sake of HIS NAME!"

For the words bishop and pastors has been mis used and Trumped up and "Christians" like it that way, and they defend it, just like a "Street walker defends the one who puts her in the night life. And it is going to Have to take, a Ruling GOD with a "Iron ROD" to change their thinking unto "THE TRUTH".:(

And in the Black Ghetto community, they called them "Pulpit pimps" and "The Sunday Morning Stickup Artist".

It takes a "Ghetto Rhodes Scholar" to coin those names.