• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

► God is a snitch ◄

Active
Oh YES he is! In fact, God is not only a snitch he tells on me to people I don't even know sometimes. I LOVE IT!! I absolutely adore God because he cares enough about me to keep me on his perfect path no matter what has to be done. I'm NOT perfect, I don't even deserve to breath air even if it were pure toxic with pollution. But God is in control FULL control. There was a time when I thought my brains where all I needed to get to where & what I wanted. Then I thought it was physical strength & then I thought, & then... (you get my point).

God is not only in control he is the beginning & the end of EVERYTHING not just life & death. He removes thoughts, ideas & puts thoughts & ideas in.

Some years ago God gave my older brother (24 years born again) discernment on things I was trying to hide. Things that I tried my hardest to hang onto without letting anyone know. I was lukewarm that's what I was. I was stupid even thinking I could claim Christianity yet drink here & there, fornicate every so often, snort cocaine whenever I felt like it... Ya know the Lukewarm Lifestyle many 'Christians' lie to themselves about it not being "so" bad. Well, I am here to tell you that not only is satan a liar - he is EXTREMELY convincing. I had a stressful day at work, I was dealing with my daughters dad, my bills were higher than the cost of living & why not? I should have been able to treat myself, I mean heck, after all I worked for it. 12 hours a day 7 days a week indefinitely from what my employer said at a meeting. What a fool I was. What a puppet for satan I was. Not only did I "have a FAKE good time" temporarily I found myself in a downward spiral at a high rate of speed straight to hell. Was it worth it? Did that 9 hours of a "good time" help me in ANY way? NOPE & NOPE! It made it worse as a matter of fact. Stress was still there, my daughters dad was still being a crab & I still had to work 12 hours a day - ALL my issues had just been UPGRADED because I let satan play me like a flute.

Looking back I see where I went wrong. God allowed me to see how I took a detour. A selfish detour at that.

God being a snitch saved ME FROM ME. Discernment gave me a new life. A new outlook & a new dedication to the direction God wants me in.

Be careful what you do & listen to what God says. He WILL tell on you!! He is the WHOLE truth & NOTHING but the TRUTH!!!

Loyal
God may well tell others about our errors, but He will most definitely speak to our hearts so that we will look into the mirror and see how ugly we really are and then work rightly.

Man was created in God's image, but man disfigured his own image from the beginning and he has, in his flesh, continued to do so. The change for the better came when He called us and we then acknowledged His call and began to faithfully work to obey His voice. His voice is the Word of God, but if hear it and ignore it, how long will it be until we have lost our love for the truth and are believing instead a delusion?

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:..

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." II Thess 2:10-12

Active
There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed; God will reveal the intent of the heart.
What is consuming our ❤? Amen