• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

You have a new Member!!

Hi fellow talkjesus peoples
my friend "janie" found this site and put me on to it. I hope that I can learn a lot from it and get some questions answered. Myself, my husband and janie run a bible study group here on the eyre peninsula in south australia and sometimes we have some pretty interesting questions thrown our way! but it's all good, coz we are ALL learning heaps from it.
look forward to reading your forums, and getting to hear from all of you out there. Please pray for our group coz we really need God's help. THANKS!!
Blessings to you all
love from mardi :star:

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi Janie welcome to Talk Jesus :) God bless you sister and thank you for joining our family in Christ

i can't believe how many nations are represented in all the replies that i have got so far, it's amazing!!! i was wondering if you guys (the moderators) have ever met the administrator? How did you become moderators?

catchya later
love mardi xx
1 Corinthians 13:13 'And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love'.

Mardi:

You are going to love this Talk Jesus. It is incredible and so uplifting to the soul. I am so glad I found it once again.

God Bless you richly.

Hi Mardi, Welcome to TJ.
Feel free to ask any questions from your Bible study group or so.
Have met Chad via TJ, have had verbal conversations with him, our personalitites come out and people see the real us. Became a Mod after being on here for a long time.

Welcome Mardi ! Rejoice in the Lord as we have seeing a new member to the family . Peace and Grace . Mike

Mardi,
Welcome to TJ. I have had the honor of meeting your friend janie and she is a great person. I hope to get the chance to say howdy to you in chat.

Your Brother in Christ,
Robert- Newlife4ever