• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

William Tyndale was Gifted By GOD to Speak in 7 Different "TONGUES" He had "The Gift of TONGUES" & Interpretations That Bless The Whole Wide World.

Loyal
So now we're taking Mormon doctrine? Brigham Young University is a Mormon University.
Honestly, I have no idea whatsoever you are even talking about. The Title thread is about: "William Tyndale" and The Gifts That GOD" gave to Him,:pensive:

Loyal
"It is said that Tyndale was a master of seven foreign languages, but most importantly, he was a master of his native language, English."
[8] Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Italian, Spanish, French, and German. See Daniell, 'Bible in English' p 142.
I read the article and enjoyed the history and praise for William Tyndale and his noble accomplishment in publishing his English New Testament.
BUT given your refusal that speaking in tongues is a spiritual language not understood by other people but only by God your claim that human languages
are what Pentecost and tongues are about is still false.
Nowhere in this article does Tyndale claim that his proficiency in seven languages is equivalent to 'speaking in tongues.'
Nor does scripture teach this -
1Cor 14:2 For who speaketh in a tongue speaketh not to men, but to God; for no one heareth; but in spirit he speaketh mysteries.
1Co 14:14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

And as a Pentecostal saint I can assure you in all truth that when I pray in tongues to God it is in the tongues of angels and not of men.

Loyal
"It is said that Tyndale was a master of seven foreign languages, but most importantly, he was a master of his native language, English."
[8] Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Italian, Spanish, French, and German. See Daniell, 'Bible in English' p 142.
I read the article and enjoyed the history and praise for William Tyndale and his noble accomplishment in publishing his English New Testament.
BUT given your refusal that speaking in tongues is a spiritual language not understood by other people but only by God your claim that human languages
are what Pentecost and tongues are about is still false.
Nowhere in this article does Tyndale claim that his proficiency in seven languages is equivalent to 'speaking in tongues.'
Nor does scripture teach this -
1Cor 14:2 For who speaketh in a tongue speaketh not to men, but to God; for no one heareth; but in spirit he speaketh mysteries.
1Co 14:14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

And as a Pentecostal saint I can assure you in all truth that when I pray in tongues to God it is in the tongues of angels and not of men.
Waggles, no harm if people have a special language with GOD, Ok if that is it, ok, But My FATHER when He TALKS to me, There are no words that Can explain what is going on Between us, and the Only thing i Do, is listen, And there is Nothing Liken unto That GLORY! I have had an "Theophany", A "Beatific Vision" and my Conversion was a "Miraculous Conversion" So powerful Men and Women were over come by My Conversion that they could not walk.
But The Greatest of them all, When MY FATHER SPOKE TO ME and That come into KNOWLEDGE, no more QUESTIONS all THINGS ARE KNOWN. And one person told me not so, Until The Day He met The FATHER! And Do not mean being filled with "The HOLY GHOST" That Is Nothing Compared BeIng In The Present As If To Say. And He Reveals Everything To You In A Moment That Seems Like Years. And you have no more Questions. NONE!

Just that I have not met anyone for over 40 years that God has given them The Gift To speak other "LANGUAGES" since i was in Bible college, The Grads that GOD, had given them the gift to speak in other undeveloped Countries, Grass huts, River water, and River rats, "Tsetse fly" Snake invested jungles. I saw with my own eyes the gift of Lanuages as a young man. And what these young people went through in the "Missionary fields, being rape, still witnessing, being murdered and others still stayed with their captors, even after murdering their spouses winning them over to Christ. That Reformed College in 1979 change my View all about christianity, i saw the real deal. in Action! I saw real Gifts, I saw real hunger, I saw real faithfulness, i saw real convictions, I saw real denying one self, i saw real tears. I saw real hardship suffered by the "missionaries" Not like this stuff in the USA! Change my mind. And I have never been the same.;

And was Taught how to interpreted The Bible, and Translate the real "Testus Receptus" into The english language just as well or even better than the modern day translators and i do have the Books to do it. I was taught by a "Plymouth Brethren". Professor. And do know the books to do it with. And i do not mean translating the english into internet greek, But Taking the real Manuscript translating it into English before I was 30 years old! and I am 71 now. And still learning and not the denomination stuff, year after year and talking about "tongues: heallings, denominations and churches and what is false and what is not, Nothing but a waste of time referring to worldly things and claiming the religious is Spiritual. Talking about a language as such is nothing but a deception of the devil, to keep one away from the growing Truth clear and all into that which is eternal, where mere mortal words cannot express even that which is " Anthropomorphic" There will not be any "baptist" Methodist, Pentecostals, Roman Catholic, Calvinist, or Orthodox Denominations in GLORY or any kind of "Tongues". So would you think, God can speak in a plan language is good enough and you just listen and remain silent. no speaking for there is nothing to say when you are in his Presence and I do not mean the presence of The Holy Ghost but in the presence of The FATHER. which is our Final Destination.

A shared Inherit place, with our Brother who is The Only SON of The LIVING GOD.
Languages will cease. A language is only a mere "Creation" that passes away. Our GOD is Beyond Languages, for Jesus Created Languages Our FATHER is Greater, He does Not need Languages, even to communicate with us. He is beyond, He was here before Languages. Now, i know you get it, and That is Available, for you us now.

Now ask me how that work, I don't know.:sob: But it works.

So all of this rejection of the ways of GOD is "Orchestrated by God so many cannot get saved" it is "The JUDGMENT"

John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so that they cannot see with their eyes, and understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them."
Isaiah 63:17
O LORD, WHY hast thou made us to err from thy ways, and Hardened Our Heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.

Exodus 7:3
And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and Multiply My Signs And My Wonders In the land of Egypt.

So it was in EGYPT. So will it be, on The 7 CONTINENTS OF the WORLD!

Signs and Wonders!