• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

why me?

i lift up this pray lord i need some answer about me and my boyfriend to see if we are going to be together or he move on send me a sign, lord i need help me with my stress problem

Loyal
I am praying right now for God to make the way straight for angel55, a clear straight road to God!

Loyal
I am praying the Lord guide you strongly angel55. That you recognize His leading and have the strength to do His will!

There's an old saying.....the one that lays a fleece before man usually gets fleeced ! Be still and know that He is God ...all will be as intended according to the Hand of Lord.!! As always I pray this finds you in due season ...Rev

Last edited:
Angel55,

If you are a Christian he must be a Christian. Be ye not unequally yoked together with nonbelievers. Does he love God and show it? If you love him more then God, God won't like that.

The more you love God and show it, the better you will look to a Christian man.