• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Where was God on September 11?

I agree our nation is fading quickly!
But I al;so know there are many many people here that want to live good lives!
I also think, we are not spoken of in the bible much , because HE left room for our nation to repent!
He has used this nation in a great and wonderful way!
We have put leaders in who have rejected the truth !
But even then , there are a few who want to bless this nation!
GOd has shown me in a vision ,three times !Tampa will get njked! Not sure when !He Never revealed that! But , I thinking? Maybe it will take a great poroblem for our people to repent and turn back to OUR LORD!@
I saw after 9-11 Many , many people turn top the LORD hard! the evil people shut up And were not heard from a long time!
My Point is Please do not give up on the United States !
Pray for our People and our LEADERS And fast if you can!
Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
GOD reveals things to us, So we will not only warn others but pray for others and i would guess Fast for them!

Our Nation is in need of brothers and sisters in the LORD who will fast and pray for this dying nation!
GOD can and Will save our nation if we seek HIS face and pray for others to repent!

Eze 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

I recently came back from visiting my home USA and after that trip my prayers have increased. While I was there I saw some sad situations
of peoples lives: drugs, abortion, road rage...
I hate to say that I felt God's presense so far away and people just trying to do it on their own with no God in their life. You're right in
that people want to live the right way but it's like they've lost hope in how to do that.

People are really upset about the government and decisions being made but it's like they can't do anything about it but complain.

I also visited a church book shop and found many, many new age materials.

Let's pray for USA!

P.S. I also saw many, many good things too. This was just my negative part of the trip.

Pray for the USA

God's world is not only the USA. Too many people believe God Bless the USA. But God bless everyone who is not from the USA too. He is not prejudiced.

The USA people spend too much time about how government do this and that. They also support the government wars and lies. There is no need to worry about govenment if you believe in Christ. He too fought government. Roman government. They lost not he lost.

USA people must change their lives. Too many material things. Even church must not simply follow their lifestyle blindly. We need humility and not pop stars. They are like icon of everything material. We need more discipline and bible reading. Not simply dancing and singing. If we copy the material world to attract believers then these are not real blievers.

Amen
Magdalene

Last edited:
God's world is not only the USA. Too many people believe God Bless the USA. But God bless everyone who is not from the USA too. He is not prejudiced.

The USA people spend too much time about how government do this and that. They also support the government wars and lies. There is no need to worry about govenment if you believe in Christ. He too fought government. Roman government. They lost not he lost.

USA people must change their lives. Too many material things. Even church must not simply follow their lifestyle blindly. We need humility and not pop stars. They are like icon of everything material. We need more discipline and bible reading. Not simply dancing and singing. If we copy the material world to attract believers then these are not real blievers.

Amen
Magdalene

I do not see anything in the bible that supports your statement that Jesus fought government. Rather, I find Jesus telling people to accept their authority...

Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's. Matthew 22:21 (KJV)

On September 11 2001 I was at Holborn tube Station waiting for my mum. I had made an effort to look nice and my mum was wearing a stylish matching skirt and jacket. We greeted each other with a lovely hello, but as our eyes went to meet there was a barrier, something that I don't understand and have no control over. My mum turned from me and walked along Southampton Row and I followed her. We crossed the road and my mum stopped and looked at something on a TV that was in the shop window. I looked and saw an aeroplane flying into a building. It was the news and my mum already knew that it had happened. I can't remember exactly what she said, but she let me know that it had really happened. Then we stopped and had coffee in a cafe. I had always been honest with my mum, but on that particular day I decided to be economical with the truth. I didn't mislead her or lie to her I just stopped being open with her. We drank our coffee and there was no conversation as such. We then walked further along Southampton Row and I felt a bit disorientated and I think my mum may have suggested that we have another coffee or maybe we were walking past a cafe that had chairs and tables outside of it and I thought that I needed to sit down. I don't remember anything more about that day. I don't know how to define evil, but I guess that only God can judge us because He knows what is in our hearts and minds.

I believe God was there and those that got out alive were chosen by God. His knowledge is greater than ours. He has a plan for what is happening with the world. Earthly knowledge isnt the same as his knowledge.

God was with me in my apartment in San Francisco while I was watching on my tv as the towers came down. He was prompting me to think about where I would spend eternity. 3 years later I became a Christian.

Wnl

Hi everyone, after reading all the views on this subject, I would just like to put some simple truths to the matter of 9/11

These evil muslims believe and carry out what there book the Quran tells them to do.
Kill the infidels (anyone who doesn't believe what they believe) this evil they believe is the only way to paradise, yes they actually believe this evil where virgins awaites them.

This believe is as you know is being carried out all over the world killing innocent people
Particularly in my country England.

With Love, Wnl