• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Where are the Boldness of The “John the Baptist”, “the Hussites”, the John Knox” the Martin Luthers, the “George Whitfields”, the “Jonathan Edwards”.

Loyal
How does a person honors a person and accept a person. How is that done. Is it by their achievements and what positive things they have added to society? Like others have?

Loyal
The subject is homosexuality -- it's putrid in God's eyes. It's an abomination to Him. God allows people to make bad choices -- we live with the consequences.

They are Dishonoring their bodies that God created for a specific purpose. Either in man/ woman marriage -- or no sex at all. Purity until marriage -- almost unheard of these days but it's still honoring our bodies and God.

Lots of ***** / lots of eggs// separately produce Nothing. Together God can produce a child for them. Or a husband and wife can become wonderful parents to kids who need them.

Loyal
That's Also true. But they are not called putrid or an abomination to God.

Homosexuality is using our bodies Against the way God Created them to be used.

Remember God created us to be able to give birth to the next generation.

Loyal
(Matthew 5:43-48)
43“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor i and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. “Tell them the truth”. “This is how you love them”! You tell them not in “venom” but in “Agape” that flows, from the “Spirit of the Living God”. Shalom

Loyal
The homosexual community is not hated or considered my enemy. We Can be praying for them.

Be we are not to honor them as homosexuals.

Loyal
The problem, might be the word “honour”! Your definition of honor and my definition of the word honor.

Loyal
Now if your want it to mean what you want it to mean, ok I accept your meaning! Ok. You are right and I am wrong. I cannot do any better than that.

Loyal
Usually honoring a person or group is giving them special , positive recognition. The homosexual community does a ǵood´ job of that themselves. A very unwaranted position.

Loyal
So, how do you feel about “Fornication” people in the church sleeping together and not married, dating, living together. People in the church committing “Adultery” do you feel that strongly about them as you do about “LGBTQ” in the church?

concerning new translations I said they were nice, I did not say I like them

yes concerning boldness, right where are they? That is a question.

You certainly Sounded like you approved of them. The new translations are what I'm referring to.

Loyal
I am sorry Sue, I was using a little bit of “Irony”. That is why you said the title of the post and the leading context didn’t match. You are in the class of the Reformers, you are bold. No one else stood up,, but you did. I “Tip my Hat off to you”!
meaning I “Honor you in your stances”

Wnl

Hi PloughBoy and Sue,
I enjoyed reading your posts, because it was conducted peacefully
and without personal judgement.
We are all sometimes misunderstood, even if it's the truth, as long
as you don't have a bad heart towards each other, of which it shows
in your posts that you don't.
You both set a good example how we should conduct ourselves on
this Forum, the ultimate goal to seek the truth.

The title of the forum was BOLD, I believe that you are both bold with
the amount of posts you write, because of your love of God and Jesus
Christ.
With Love, Wnl

Wnl

Hi PloughBoy and Sue,
I enjoyed reading your posts, because it was conducted peacefully
and without personal judgement.
We are all sometimes misunderstood, even if it's the truth, as long
as you don't have a bad heart towards each other, of which it shows
in your posts that you don't.
You both set a good example how we should conduct ourselves on
this Forum, the ultimate goal to seek the truth.

The title of the forum was BOLD, I believe that you are both bold with
the amount of posts you write, because of your love of God and Jesus
Christ.
With Love, Wnl

Active
So, how do you feel about “Fornication” people in the church sleeping together and not married, dating, living together. People in the church committing “Adultery” do you feel that strongly about them as you do about “LGBTQ” in the church?

concerning new translations I said they were nice, I did not say I like them

yes concerning boldness, right where are they? That is a question.
1Co 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body
Seems to me God has put a bit extra on sins against our bodies . Most likely because of how it messes with out heads and spirit . Sex sin is sin .
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Active
Where are the Boldness of The “John the Baptist”, “the Hussites”, the John Knox” the Martin Luthers, the “George Whitfields”, the “Jonathan Edwards”.
The above is the OP title . They are out there preaching the Word bold and strong. What they are preaching is God's Word they are not exhilarating other men but the Word of the Lord.