1. Featured Thread

Don't Stop on Six // It Will Happen

The finish line. The goal. What are you working toward? Obstacles and trials will come and go, but one thing can always remain constant on your journey.

Keep your eyes on the prize because good things happen when you Don’t Stop.

View This Discussion

What is your favorite verse verse in the Bible

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by farout, Mar 26, 2013.

Share This Page

1. farout

farout Member

Do you have a special verse in the Bible that has been a blessing to you? Two of my favorite verses is John 10:27,28 "My sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow me; And I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand." NASB. The whole chapter of John ten is a wonderful group of verses that affirm the love of Jesus for us, and the assurance of His keeping power.

2. B-A-C

B-A-C Active Member

Does it have to be only one? It changes almost almost few weeks or so but this week...

Matt 28:6; "He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying.

3. Fragrant Grace

Fragrant Grace Moderator
    Staff Member

Ahhh there are so many........

It is beautiful to consider Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly in Ephesians 3

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
    Ephesians 3:20-21

And Psalm 121 is a great personal comfort

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
    My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
    He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
    Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
    The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
    The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
    The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
    The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)