• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What does a christian male do?

I'll admit.
Compromise is never the answer when you are faced with difficult situations.

My question is this:
I am a male. Ive been told Im an ugly guy. Ive been seen as an emotional toy by the girls I've attempted to get to know, never knowing what they are truly like.
Most woman in my area are immoral. And there's no single women at the church I attend and I've picked my church wisely!

What does a man do who does not want to compromise for getting an immortal woman or one who doesn't take Jesus believers seriously?

Also I do have autism which if you read up on it you would find more what I'm like. I also have schizophrenia.

Any thoughts from anyone who has come from these set of circumstances?

Trust in the Lord to provide you a godly woman. Pray diligently. Also, I encourage you to get good Christian accountability. Find believers who will keep you accountable in your singleness and in who you find as a girlfriend. Never doubt what God can do and who He can bring in your life. God is faithful to provide. I've seen it in my own life. Don't give up and don't get discouraged. Keep yourself occupied in doing God's will.

Trust in the Lord to provide you a godly woman. Pray diligently. Also, I encourage you to get good Christian accountability. Find believers who will keep you accountable in your singleness and in who you find as a girlfriend. Never doubt what God can do and who He can bring in your life. God is faithful to provide. I've seen it in my own life. Don't give up and don't get discouraged. Keep yourself occupied in doing God's will.
I dont believe in girlfriends thats not in the bible!
I don't believe in girlfriens thats not in the Bible.
They either believe or they don't.
And if they believe they are to good for me than that's enough to warrant a stamp of disapproval to be mines.
Together means together and that's a lifelong commitment.

Loyal
As an autistic, schitzophrenic -- it would probably be best to remain single. With the schiztophrenia diagnosis - I'd assume you are on some medications and are monitored. Do you have a roommate -- someone of your same sex who is looking out for your well-being?!

As an autistic, schitzophrenic -- it would probably be best to remain single. With the schiztophrenia diagnosis - I'd assume you are on some medications and are monitored. Do you have a roommate -- someone of your same sex who is looking out for your well-being?!
If it happened it happened but I cant say I know what I'll do or not do in the future..

I'll admit.

My question is this:
I am a male. Ive been told Im an ugly guy. Ive been seen as an emotional toy by the girls I've attempted to get to know, never knowing what they are truly like.
Most woman in my area are immoral. And there's no single women at the church I attend and I've picked my church wisely!

What does a man do who does not want to compromise for getting an immortal woman or one who doesn't take Jesus believers seriously?

Also I do have autism which if you read up on it you would find more what I'm like. I also have schizophrenia.

I have not come from your set of circumstances and I am assuming you meant immoral instead of immortal- if I were you I would keep pursuing my passions and interests and there you will find someone who shares the same passions you do. You do not need to be an attractive man by the world's standards to find someone who loves you. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, especially if they take care of their oral health and smile a lot. When you have a strong love for Jesus, people be will be drawn to you because of that and many of find it very attractive in itself. Just hang in there. You don't want to settle for a woman who has the moral compass of a maggot. She will just bring you down and break your heart. When the be pickings have been slim in the past I have just chosen to be alone because I find peace of mind there and focus on Jesus. The rest will fall in place at the right time.

I'll admit.

My question is this:

I'm sorry that you have gone through this. I'll be in prayer for your mental and spiritual strength. Please don't let what others say determine your worth; I'm sure God has his plans for you which are beyond the hurtful and incorrect words of others. In 1 Corinthians, it is mentioned that if it is necessary, then marry, but if it is not, this is not a matter you should worry about while you are a believer. There are more important things, such as in Matthew 6:33 to seek first God's kingdom and righteousness.

Active
I'll admit.

My question is this:

Put Jesus first in all you do. Don't compromise.

Jesus will bring you the right person. You disable Him from doing so if you continue in sin. Just remember that.