• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

um, i need some support and advice please!

God loves you

Littleangel it is ok. God loves you and He will help you. All you have to do is ask for it. Satan will do anything to make you feel this way. Those thoughts of suicide are not from God but from satan and you need to not give in,but stay strong. God has a perpous for your life. I will pray for you everyday and every night. Satan will be stopped, all you have to do is believe,pray,and know that satan has no power over you in the name of Jesus.

Update us

just meditate God loves you very much. Just believe i even if you don't feel it. By the way, do update us wht's happening to you. God loves you. We care sister.

God bless you. Peace be still sister in Jesus name.

Peace is with us.

This might sound crazy, but the longest i been depressed was for about 5 mins, but because of how strong my faith is, i got over it quick.

So LittleAngel I was gonna say something, but what HEAVENSOUND
said is great advice, as well as others who has given advice.

Peace and keep ya head up.

Littleangel
please hold on, Jesus is there for you, for us, he will pull you out.
I don't know if this is worth mentioning but I was being treated for depression for a lot of years, and was only recently caught on that it was my Lithium level that was wrong. Its not a bad idea to ask about that and ask for a blood test for it, can't do any harm, please let me know if you decide to ask, but please please don't do anything bad to yourself, Jesus loves you so very much, have faith child of God.
Satan is the owner of these bad 'ideas' don't let him have rule over your precious life, the life our dear Lord gave you and us, please pray and pray without ceasing.
You are loved so much never forget that by everyone who knows you, here and at home and in heaven. Lordbless your thoughts and turn them to good.

hi there sweet missy :love:
I am very thankful to have found wonderful people here on TJ where i can talk to and pray about things. . . and YOU are one of them, thanks God for you being you and thanks for staying with us all here. . .
We enjoy your fellowship and love growing together in our Lord Jesus Christ!
GBU, peeps

Just A Thought!!

Dear Little Angel,
I do not know about all the darkness that you feel, but I do know something about feeling it myself. When my children were raped I thought I would lose my mind! It seemed like there was no one to turn to and even if I did find someone, they would not understand. I know how helpless we can feel sometimes, and I know that at times things look hopeless. But our Lord knows these feelings of ours and he has made a way where there is no way. He not only gave us his word, prayer, etc., he gave us each other. In Christ you are never really alone. Allow him to carry your burden it is to heavy for you. If the weight of this is crushing you, let it go and give it to the Lord, I promise that he will sustain you. I always find that when I am in great need, after praying and asking for prayer if I need it, that I find someone else who is in need and try and be a comfort to them. I give my problems to the Lord, and then ask him to use me so that I can help someone else who might need it. Try it! Sometimes it is hard to take our minds off of ourselves and our problems, but if we look away for a time and lend a word of comfort or a smile or prayer to someone else, somehow it makes us feel a little better, because in our own time of trouble we turn to lend a hand to others.
It's amazing how something that might seem so small to us can be a really big thing to someone else.
The Lord bless you Little Angel, be of good courage, God loves you and so do we!! :love: :love:

well...
thanks for the advice and kind words.
im still trying to fight this deression and im not doing as well as i wanted but hey... i'm getting better slowly.
i've started talking more about the cause of this depression. it makes it alot easier because people understand why i do it now so they can help me better.
anyway... i better get going im not meant to be on the computer at the moment but anyway. plus i need to revise for my religious studies exams tomorrow. aargh!
well thankyou all.
god bless.

sarah. xxx

Administrator
Staff Member
1 John 1:5

Walking in the light

5This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

Little Angel, I am not a professional but I do know that nothing is worth taking your life. You have a purpose in this world. You might not find it right away but when you do you will have great rewards because you are showing now by talking on this chat that you have faith in God and that he can help you. If you feel you need to start over in school then that's up to you but I did the same thing. I went to a college and did absolutley nothing. I left and went to a different school and It tokk me 7 years but I graduated this past April. It was trying but during that time the Lord blessed me with a husband and two shildren. The thing that I want you to know is that God loves you and I do too! Just have patience, a lot of times when you go through the hardest times in your life God is preparing you for something a whole lot greater. Remember this scripture,"But they that wait upon the Lord Shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint"(Isaiah 40:30-31) I know you are tired but be patient. What helped me was I went to a christian bookstore and found a card that has God's Promises for your time of need and it has a scripture for any problem you have. It only cost a dollar. Any time I have a problem I look at it and feel better and what I was going to do doesn't matter anymore. If you can't find one give me your address and I will send you one. Remember that God loves you and so do I.