• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

This is what I think ( 'Entirely Delete' Killing Of Breonna Taylor)

Loyal

Though I understand many people have different thoughts.
This is how many people feel, myself as well.

-WNL

Loyal
Hopefully this provides some clarity to many of my brothers and sisters in Christ who are confused about what the statement means in a practice sense.

Regardless of your position, I think she articulates very clearly the position in terms of what it means.

Love and God Bless

Loyal
It was not a no knock warrant as many of the anti police think. The neighbor remembers the officers knocking and calling out near the front of the house, and Breonna's boyfriend first pulled a gun and started the shooting and while taking cover and shooting back a bullet hit Breonna, but not on purpose. You can wish the boyfriend hadnt escalated the warrent situation, and taken the time to show it was the wrong address, but it did happen and it wasnt on purpose, it was provoked by her boyfriend.

Loyal
It was not a no knock warrant as many of the anti police think. The neighbor remembers the officers knocking and calling out near the front of the house, and Breonna's boyfriend first pulled a gun and started the shooting and while taking cover and shooting back a bullet hit Breonna, but not on purpose. You can wish the boyfriend hadnt escalated the warrent situation, and taken the time to show it was the wrong address, but it did happen and it wasnt on purpose, it was provoked by her boyfriend.
Did the boyfriend know it was the Police crashing in the door and was acting in defense? Or was he intentionally shooting at the Police by knowing who they were? Just A black man in rage that wanted to shoot Police officers

Loyal
I am pretty sure he wasnt blind, so he had to have seen the officers to shoot at them. They were in uniform, sooo.... they may have had the wrong address, but if after police serving a warrant arent responded to, they typically bust down the door and search for the person in the warrant. If you feel thats wrong, perhaps you should ask your representative to make new laws, that cops are not allowed to break down a door no matter why. If a mass murderer was there that needs to be collared, and they didnt answer, just walk away, dont see if they are there, dont look for clues, is that what you wish?

Loyal
False dichotomy. There are ways to protect the lives of innocent people that do not mean mass murderers go free. Surely.

Loyal
I am so sorry she was shot down, such a sadness. on her part. But I do see the family was rewarded " 12 Million dollars "and The reformed of state Laws.

New York Times
Breonna Taylor’s Family to Receive $12 Million Settlement From City of Louisville
In the aftermath of the botched police raid in which Ms. Taylor was killed, the city also agreed to institute changes aimed at preventing future deaths by officers.

Loyal
False dichotomy. There are ways to protect the lives of innocent people that do not mean mass murderers go free. Surely.
I suppose you could send them mail, asking themselves to turn themselves in so avoid any unnecessary violence in bringing them in. Surely!