• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

This is my testimony the day i was saved

Hi everyone... this is me ax d-slayer, also known as Roxas i am currently a 19yr old boy

Ok where do I begin...?....hmmm... well before I was saved I was a complete satanist or in other words an anti-Christ, I was drowned in sin filled with all the filth of this world, I used to practice all the satanic rituals and worshipped him, I made others cry all the time with my behavour not any other bad behaviour but its was in a pervertish way, day after day i fell into sin and there was no regret of what i was doin...

But deep inside I was empty and Hollow, I hated God and everything else, Then came a bright day for me in my life, my uncle is a believer of Christ since 12 yrs now but he came to me and saw me being the devil's slave and he saw me doin the devil worship, he came to me and spoke to me about the word, at that time i was irritated of everyone and hated everything so just to get him out of my room i faked the salvation prayer, then there i was doin the same things i did and livin my regular life, i went t church after fakin salvation prayer for 3 weeks just to get attention, but on the 4th week I heard God's OWN voice and for the first tme in my teen life I cried and cried like never ever before and HE touched me WITH HIS Spirit on december 2nd 2005 and I felt new and amazing, He changed my life... All the emptiness, the sorrows, the pain, the hatred was gone...

Now In present i serve God and He lifted me as a worship leader in a small Church called City Harvest Assemblies of God

Nothing is worth dying for.... Live for Jesus... Accept Him cause HE is The Only Truth, The only way and The real LIFE

God bless You all who read this

Roxas the demon slayer

May God continue to bless you, dear Roxas. What a gracious, truthful, and well-written testimony. It gives great glory to God.

Staff Member
What a wonderful testimony brother and we die to self daily. As Paul said ' for me to live- Christ to die - gain.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Wow, this is amazing !!! I'm happy for you you were saved. The road you were on, was a very dangerous one.

Staff Member
"God's Will be my Will, His will be done".... amen?

is how you ended...

AMEN !

Bless you Roxas, and thank you Lord...thank you

This is a really good testimony, I'm not surprised to know how changed you are now, God gave you a new spirt, his own.

God bless you ax!

that's really great.. it's a true testimony about how great our God is!!!

when we meet, let's sing praise songs!!

BLESS YOU MORE..

hi!!! wow that was a wonderful testimony of yours being saved and you have now recieved your salvation! yay! just keep it up........!

God bless!!!