• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

This is happening in my town, it could be happening in yours sooner than you think.

Loyal

Loyal
Their world, their town, we are just passing through. We , don't have a city here, we are not of this world! And be not deceived, this place is not yours! What does the world cares about a bible, it is not for them, it was not written to them or for them, it is just a book, that speaks bad things to them and condemn them. It is a book of negativity to them and condemnation of their activities.

Loyal
Their world, their town, we are just passing through. We , don't have a city here, we are not of this world! And be not deceived, this place is not yours! What does the world cares about a bible, it is not for them, it was not written to them or for them, it is just a book, that speaks bad things to them and condemn them. It is a book of negativity to them and condemnation of their activities.
The bible was indeed written for all who would hear the wisdom found therein. Even for those who might reject or burn it. It is not wise to judge anyone beyond redemption, just because they do terrible things. For we have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.

Loyal
The bible was indeed written for all who would hear the wisdom found therein. Even for those who might reject or burn it. It is not wise to judge anyone beyond redemption, just because they do terrible things. For we have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.
Do I look like a judge to you or a God? The "Holy Scripture" declares it is written to "The People of God" Moses declared it Ezekiel declares it, Isaiah declares it, Jeremiah declares, Jesus declares this, the Holy Spirit declares this and GOD the Father declares that it is. Whether they understand it or not. So,who do we believe, you or the Word of God? Now, anybody can read it, like anybody can read another persons letter but that does not mean it was written to them or they cannot read it!

The Word of God is instructions for us about how GOD deals with mankind and what He Will do to them and what he has done to them. And it is very interesting! EVery jot and tittle! We are free to believe whatever we want. We believe there is a God, we can believe there is not one. We can believe there are Greek Goddessess and we can believe there are none. To each one of their own! Now, is that not, "freewill" a freewill to believe what ever you like. For those who believe in the doctrine of "freewill"!

PS. Just in case, you didn't get it, you can believe it was written to everyone, you have a will to believe anything you want. "Freewill" if you believe that, then you must apply that to me as well.

Loyal

God does not want one soul to be lost!

But they will be, and they can only blame themselves brother.

John 3:18-21

Loyal
Increase in lawlessness, hardening of hearts, lovers of themselves not of God.

These latter days are rolling at speed.

Keep your lamps trimmed and full of oil, time is getting shorter by the day.

Active
This country is turning away from God day after day. For the first time in my life, I'm asking myself who of my friends are black or white. >.<

Very sad thing. . .

Loyal
I know, because I know me! If it was up to me to choose Christ or GOD, I never would have come to Christ! I had absolutely nothing in any part of my salvation. I have nothing to brag about. I did not choose Him! I chose "women"!!!! Blondes, brunettes, Red Heads, and nice legs!!! Floated my boat! And something started to drag me away, in the other direction, and I knew It was not me! I was changing slowly but surely, I kept saying I'm changing, something is wrong with me, I was not in nobody's church, I would think about God and "Idols" and I would say to myself I think I am treating this thing like a "idol", my car, my Motorcycle, this "martial arts" training seems like a "Spirit" is taking over me in these "kata's" and I am becoming one with them, doing them so perfectly. Something is not right. I am not in anyone's church, do not care for "preachers" or Deacons, have never read any books about "spirits" or "Idolatry". I never chose God or Jesus until I received the "Holy Ghost"! But being drawn somehow. And then I read about God the Father and The Holy Ghost! And the Son.
"
But I know by reading others experiences that all are not the same. Jesus made it plain with "nicodemus" no one knows how the new birth takes place." "So is every one born of the Spirit"