• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I'm not convinced about anything YET about the Mark of the Beast. The sheep and goats' judgment is NOT a rapture and occurs AFTER the gathering of the saints - at the end of tribulation just like Jesus said. He removes believers just before he battles the evil forces of the earth. After that removal of believers comes the sheep and goats' judgment whith determines WHO does and DOES NOT enter the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ. The sheep remain on the earth to enter the 1,000 years - the goats are destroyed like in Noah's day.

I hope the explains it.
I am completely confused by what you're saying. Like "judgment is not a rapture". Of course it's not a rapture, it never was a rapture

"He removes believers before he battles the evil forces of the Earth"

I take it you never read the scripture about how God will separate the shaft from the wheat.

The passage of scripture talks about how an enemy came and laid weeds in with the grain and the owner of the land told the workers to let the weeds grow up with the grain and that they would separate them when it came time for Harvest

I take it you never read the scripture about how God will separate the shaft from the wheat.
Why are so many Christians so obnoxious and mean-spirited? It seems like Christianity’s mostly about being judgmental, narrow-minded, and having an infuriatingly condescending attitude toward anyone who disagrees or isn’t a Christian. Christians are so busy being smug about being Christian that they forget to be kind.

Why are so many Christians so obnoxious and mean-spirited? It seems like Christianity’s mostly about being judgmental, narrow-minded, and having an infuriatingly condescending attitude toward anyone who disagrees or isn’t a Christian. Christians are so busy being smug about being Christian that they forget to be kind.
Sorry, i never ment it that way.

Going back to what i was meaning, the scripture verses,

Matt 13:24 - 30
The very last line reads "First collect the Darnell and tie it and bundles to be burned, then gather the wheat into my barn."

Loyal
I've been reading Revelation 13 alongside Daniel 7. The similarities between the four monsters coming from the sea, which represent four kingdoms, and Revelation's two monsters from the earth and sea are striking. I'm sure John expected his readers to have Daniel 7 in mind as they heard this scene.

In Daniel's vision, the most terrifying beast is overcome by one like a son of man. The description fits the Roman Empire.

John develops and adapts this. I believe he is describing two aspects of the Roman Empire: the beast from the sea represents the military dominance of Rome; the beast from the earth, which compels everyone to worship the first beast, is the Roman Imperial Cult.