1. Featured Thread

The Helmet of Salvation

Depressed? Hopeless? Filled with self-pity? Learn how to overcome these problems. Understand the mind is the battlefield for all spiritual warfare. Hear Derek explain the nature of “hope” and how an “optimistic attitude that always sees the best, will not give way to depression and doubt and self-pity.”

View This Bible Study

2. Featured Thread

Parables of Jesus

Jesus' parables are short stories that teach a moral or spiritual lesson by analogy or similarity. They are often stories based on the agricultural life that was intimately familiar to His original first century audience.

Some aspect of an unfamiliar concept, such as the kingdom of God, was compared to something from everyday life that could easily be understood.

View The Parables

3. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

The Almighty GOD Preserve You From Trouble;

Discussion in 'Bible Chat' started by Jonah2005bt, Jul 7, 2006.

Share This Page

Random Thread
  1. Jonah2005bt

Expand Collapse

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered.
    Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no guile.
    When I kept silent, my bones grew old through my groaning all the day long.
    For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me; My vitality was turned into the drought of summer. Selah
    I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,'' And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah
    For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You In a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters They shall not come near him.
    You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
    Instruct me and teach me in the way I should go; Guide me with Your eyes.
    I do not want to be like the horse or like the mule, Which have no understanding, Which must be harnessed with bit and bridle, Else they will not come near you.
    Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; But he who trusts in the LORD, mercy shall surround him.
    Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, you righteous; And shout for joy, all you upright in heart! {Psalms 32:1-11}