• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

suicide causing from evil people and spirits

It's a fallacy of the western world to divorce the physical from the spiritual. Physical death, after all, first came from a spiritual one. I'm not claiming some mysterious, mystical force; I am simply advocating cause and effect. If a woman smokes crack while she's pregnant, then she's going to give birth to a crack-baby. If a man beats his children in alcoholic rages, then those children are more likely to succumb to alcohol abuse than other children. If anyone truly finds it so hard to believe that generational consequences exist, then I'd like them to watch a woman give birth to a child and get back to me.

However, I'm really not interested in persuading a bunch of strangers to believe something they clearly do not wish to believe; I was interested in offering advice to someone in need. I have better things to do than argue with inexperienced skeptics.

Last edited:
I have been recently up to spiritual warfare foolishly starting it 5 years ago with someone and then someone else...... Someone told me to pray today out of the blue, please pray everyone that nothing has gone wrong with my to be wife and that she comes home soon..... I've been fighting the adversary sometimes in the past the wrong way, with a witchcraft (I quit doing it a while ago)....... Please pray for me.... and pray for my to be wife that we are set free the both of us from the adversaries and from all evil.... Amen

I was curious as to whether or not your bride-to-be is all right. You expressed some concern as to her well-being.

Also, I would like to extend an offer for prayer with you in regards to the mess you find yourself in. When I was born, my dad was a warlock who studied under the highest ranking witches in the country at the time, so I know a thing or two about uprooting the spirit of witchcraft.

Please pray for me and her she is okay it is just the witchcraft kind of evil spirit things that I would love to be gone..... God bless

My spiritual life is messed and messing up my physical one...... led zepplin no quarter the song as if referring to someone like me to carry news that must get through........ you can see I'm screwed up but the most part of it is psychiatry is a bit too nosy with me and noticed they make people remain in the illness through hospitalization and enough about them....... how the heck green berean can i break off all the spiritual attack on me? I keep praising God to get out of it, but the Lord seems to be a bit mean to me...... and says "No i will not help him."

I can't speak to your life specifically for a number of reasons, but I can tell you about mine:

I was plagued by a spirit of witchcraft because I upheld several principles of witchcraft (not just pagan stuff; 1 Samuel 15:23 says rebellion is witchcraft).

God permitted oppression and depression in order to draw me to Himself. Although He preserved me from destruction, He allowed the attacks to continue that I might learn to trust in Him.

In the end, I was not destroyed. I was made stronger because when facing adversity I found the power of Christ rested on me.

Even though the enemy would see you defeated, his attacks are used by God to help you understand that He must be your all in all. If God was to prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies, would you have enough faith to sit down and dine with Him? That is God's goal.

Since you seem to describe that these suicidal thoughts are directly related to other aspects of spiritual oppression, then I would start by rejoicing in the Lord in all things, in every spare moment that you have. The joy of the Lord is your strength, and since joy is a fruit of the Spirit rather than a religious work, then you have access to it whenever you reach out to Him. Bear in mind that when you are walking in the Spirit, the battle is no longer between you and some unclean spirit, but becomes a battle between that unclean spirit and the entire Kingdom of Heaven.

The only hope that the enemy has is to draw you away from the Father's protective arm, whether through temptation, intimidation, or pride. At the moment, it seems it is the second which is affecting you. Do not be intimidated; if God is for you, then who can be against you? And since God is for us, then what is there for us to do but rejoice and be glad?

The first thing you need to do is repent for your playing around in witchcraft. Get rid of anything that would tempt you to slip back into it. You become what you surround yourself with or feed yourself.

Get into the word of God. Start using the scriptures as a prayer reference not only a book to read. Make it practical for what you are going through. Look up those words in the concordance that is going
on in your life, and see what the scriptures have to say.

For example, returning, or revolving cycle. There are many that you could look up, but this should get you started.

Num 22:15 And Balak sent yet again princes, more, and more honourable than they.

Pro 23:28 She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among men.

Isa 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

Psa 18:5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
Psa 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

Psa 73:6 Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.

Rom 9:2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

Here is a list of things that you can ask the Lord to give you. There are verses listed as well that will give you the direction for your own action with the prayers
of being enabled by the Spirit of the Lord.

2Pe 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

Proskateres(Perseverance) Eph6:18
Hupomone(Endurance) Luk 21:19
Makrothumia(Longsuffering) 2Co 6:6
Hagnotes(pureness)
Gnosis(knowledge)
Chrestotes(kindness/useful to Lord)
Agape(love)
Anupokritos(sincere/unfeigned)
Sophrosun(self control/sound mind)1 Ti 2:15
Sozo(be saved)
Teknogonia(maternal duties)
Meno(continue in faith)
Hagiasmos(holiness)
Skirtao (joy of the Lord)Luk 6:23
Tharrheo (courage/boldness) Heb 13:6
Boethos(help)
Aletheuo (truth) Eph 4:15
Challamiysh (set as flint) Isa 50:7
Elpis(confidence)Rom 4:18
Doxazo(glorify the Lord)
Parrhesia(boldness for the Lord)
Dunamis(power of the Lord)
Charis(grace)
Yare(fear the Lord) Isa 50:10
Shama(obey Lord’s voice)
Batach(trust the Lord)
Shaan(stay upon the Lord)
Rhuomai(deliver)

Last edited by a moderator:
That other language was Greek.

I do want to make the point to you personally, and to anyone reading this, that there is no special combination of words or essential declarations that must be made. That is in the realm of incantations, which is a form of magick (A warding spell in Wicca, for example, has specific words that often rhyme). I've used the phrase "Christian witchcraft" in the past to describe various beliefs that place more power in the prayer than in the one who is supposed to hear the prayer.
Jesus specifically taught against big, fancy prayers and the Pharisees who prayed that way, believing their prayers would be heard for their many words.

The devil will only flee when He is resisted in the name of Jesus, which means that our resistance is in Jesus, not in eloquence or knowledge.

Due to my background, I found myself praying over my newborn son early and often because the enemy really wanted to claim him. When he was just 2 months old, I was trying to console him as he cried. After being fed, changed, and rocked, he was still screaming. After he turned red in the face, my concern turned to prayer. I asked God to tell me what was the matter with him. God told me that my son, my little 2 month old baby boy, was terrified. I then realized that he had been staring intently at a section of the wall. I followed his line of sight and mumbled, "What does he see that I don't?"
Immediately, I saw a shadow appear on the wall, and then it stepped away from the wall in a full three-dimensional silhouette... a shadow man, if you will.
I was in the precarious position of being in a spiritual battle while trying to rock an infant to sleep. I had been praying intently, fully focused on God, and had been holding His hand, as it were, for awhile. My faith was solid. I knew He was with me. What's more, I knew my son needed to sleep. I did not say anything profound. I did not rant or rave or wave my hands. I clutched my son gently to my shoulder, clucked softly in his ear, and looked directly at the shadow man. With as little volume and breath as I could, I whispered, "Get out."
It vanished so quickly that I did a double-take. I thanked God for His protection, and told my son, "It's okay. The bad man can't get you now." So help me God, he stopped his bawling and went to sleep at that moment.

It is completely and truly your connection to God that the devil fears. Everything else is just part of the game he plays with those who don't know any better to distract them from intimacy with the Father.

Last edited:
The other language is the original Greek and Hebrew depending on where they are found in the scriptures.

Now, there is nothing wrong with saying a prayer like this..

Father, in the name of Jesus I ask you to remove the spirit of revolving cycles from me and my family. Thank-you, Father for replacing that cycle of suicide with these things that are found in your Word.

I ask you to please give us Your spirit of perseverance so that situations will not cause hopelessness, but through every dart of the enemy we may be able to endure with longsuffering. Place upon us your pureness, knowledge, and kindness for our own selves and others. Work through us so that we may be vessels of your love with sincerity. Enable us to be self controlled to that we can overcome fear. Save us Father by your might right hand, who is Jesus Christ our Lord. Help us to go about our duties both to our family, and to You, keep us in the faith, for it is by You we believe for our holiness. Father, give us your joy overflowing, and the courage to speak your truth in confidence. Send those who You have redeemed back to you through Your Son, Jesus Christ for our help, knowing that You are a very present help in times of trouble. Set us as flint against every temptation and wile of the devil. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

If those words are looked up in the concordance, and the scriptures found that they are seen in, those scriptures become the basis for prayer.

This is something you should be speaking to your pastor about. You and your fiance. He can offer you counseling, guidance, prayer and the support that you seem to need regarding this issue. He can talk to you one on one so that you can open up to him, and allow him to find out more about what's going on with the two of you easier than someone on a forum can do.

Active
Stop it lawrenceb. A lack of serotonin in the brain effects lots of people. Would you tell someone who is diabetic to repent and obedience because their body doesn't produce enough insulin? Thankfully, diet and exercise can control some of these symptoms. Endorphins from exercise can increase those good feelings. Pray your way to health. Jesus did everything for you already, just ask. Don't listen to legalism, telling you that you are not worthy.

Last edited:
having more faith in God helps in most things. it's not the problems thats messing your faith but theres issues with faith that is giving room for the attacks.

Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

i hope that you can find the truth and faith in God that will give you victory over this.
God bless you...

are you living with other people goldbaby? and you going to church or actively seeking God?

Stop it lawrenceb. A lack of serotonin in the brain effects lots of people. Would you tell someone who is diabetic to repent and obedience because their body doesn't produce enough insulin?

When you buy into the dia-gnosis, you also buy into the authority who issues it. Rather, proper questions might be: What has caused the lack of serotonin? What has caused the insulin problem? These questions are never explored by the transnational drug corp.'s because there is no profit in doing so.

Last edited:
Loyal
My fiance's dad killed himself, and his brother, and their father, and so on before......... now I feel those beings that cause suicide are after not only my fiance but me as well............ God isn't responding very angry about it for 15 years........... this stuff is hard hitting us........ the spirit of suicide won't go away type of thing what can or do we do to destroy them or stop it from happening?
Did you and your fiancee forgive them for the suicides . Do this , then pray . And you will find a differance in the prayers

Active
I have heard of generational curses and I've seen the scripture, however, I don't know it off the top of my head. The thing is, I've always been taught that the sins of the Mother or Father do not follow the children. If I steal and lie, that is my sin. If I've murdered someone, that is on me. God doesn't look at my children and say, 'Look what your mother did, since she did it, you are just as bad.' We all are responsible for our OWN sin. In saying that, it kinda makes the generational curse not make sense. Wouldn't a generational curse mean that the child is carrying on the sin from the parent? I have to agree with Jari on all of this..

Just my two cents
Tina :butterfly:

I think you are confusing the punishment of sin with the effects of sin. We are each responsible for the punishment of sin. Children will not bear the punishment of sins for their parents, but the effects will be on them still. Generational curses are about the effects (evil spirit passing onto others, having sinful habits from watching sinful parents) and not punishment (which is death for any sin).

okay aside from harming a child or causing them to stumble there is no reason to kill yourself. meaning what ever comes your way, know that it's not worth it; it will be okay ignore it; the devil wants to make it more serious then it actually is

To the OP and goldbaby77:

Wow, what a tragic narrative this thread reveals.

So many people in so much bondage, without a clue as to how to get set free.

You're dealing with generational curses, demonic junk that got passed down to you - not necessarily because you did something to invite them in, but because those in authority over you (e.g. your parents/grandparents) did.

The so-called churches are asleep at the wheel on this - totally worthless salt that has lost its savor.

Please read the following post and DO IT-->