• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

SODOMY IS GRADUALLY BEING REQUIRED

Loyal
and how do we deal with a Hermaphrodite?

They all have either X or Y chromosomes. Not both. But even people with both types of genitalia only have one working genitalia. They can't make themselves pregnant.
There have a been a few rare cases of people with both X and Y chromosomes, but none of these people are hermaphrodites, and only have one type of genitalia.

Loyal
Being an hermaphrodite is definitely a physical abnormality -- not the same as homosexuality.

I researched it -- those people are both with a combination of both kinds. But Not complete of both. And at some point-- either right away or whatever inclinations the child shows -- male or female is usually decided.

Once in a while -- a baby is born with ****** -- but upon entering puberty -- no menstrual cycle begins. Upon checking -- it's discovered that there's no womb. They can have sex anytime they want with no chance of pregnancy.

Maybe That is what people get confused with. How a person is Physically born / their genatalia. vs having obvious male / female organs and feeling differently -- different areas.

A ***** = being male /// ****** = being female. There Are some guys who tend towards a feminine side and women who are tomboys.

Many years ago we got to know an older couple who had grown children. The one was obviously a son -- the daughter looked just like her Dad -- they named her Angela -- her Dad was broad-shoulders and short and husky. I really felt sorry for Angela. '

My husbands brother and his wife -- both good-looking people -- a daughter was the image of her Dad and the Other daughter that of her Mother. And their personalities were of the opposite parent. It was really interesting. They weren't twins -- about three years age difference.

The world of genetics is interesting. But we're Not at liberty to try to change our sex. Even though lots of people Do -- we All need to be satisfied with who we are. Adjust to who we are.

Staff Member
Greetings,

I would like to echo some of what PloughBoy @PloughBoy wrote.

If we stop and think for moment we might realise that we have had it fairly easy lately BUT at the same time the filthiness [as we know it] has been going on in different guises all through history.
We really have no idea about what it was like in the days of the Prophets and then, even way before, Likewise we know little but from history books of the more recent history of the last 2000 years but we don;t have to go back too far to see a lot of really horrid stuff being perpetuated throughout the world.
If we are brave enough, we will notice that for all our lives, we have heard of or encountered first hand despicable things. Many have been able to switch it off as they might with a television and pretend it didn't happen or doesn't happen so they don't lose their peace. But for many more, around the world even today, people are vile and there are many victims, innocent victims, and again, we can switch that off too. BUT the point i am making is that these things have been happening since before Noah's time and yet we get all wound up because it is starting to encroach upon our comfort zones.
Should we welcome it all? No.

However, as was pointed out earlier, the degree of acceptance and the level of turning a blind eye in many professing christian circles and churches is way beyond the perfection we are called to in Christ. As also pointed out, though, it was such in the earliest churches, as we have record in the New Testament.

Don't let us be fooled or so stupid as to forget that, because we do so to our loss, and, what is worse, we continue regurgitating the stench of it to others, especially both children and new converts and the lost.

Basically, we should not be surprised at all; nor alarmed. Who do we think we are, verses, who are we?

-----.......-----

Perhaps one problem we neglect is that of the language we speak? Do we speak worldly-speak, stinking-thinking sort of stuff? Or, do we speak as those renewed, with a faith that is contagious, with a language that either offends or delights, depending on if the hearer is saved or not.

We read all the Bible things but we miss a lot. In our study, which most engage in to some degree, we discover all this yet we don't register concerning the topic at hand. And, for those who do, we have documentaries, time life magazines and gazillions of internet articles etc etc etc that do give at least a little insight to atrocities, past and present.

Back in the days of Jesus, before He was crucified, the world was a mess. The kings and rulers of Israel and Judah were little different to today's rulers and leaders around the world. Vile practices were common place and considered good taste or wisdom or educated. Many of the priests and Pharisees, etc knew about the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and were the pastors and ministers and leaders of what might be called the church of the LORD but as we read, it was not all well and they despised any who would threaten what they stood for. People claiming to be the Messiah were commonplace and revolts and divisions were standard. People were fickle. Nothing has really changed.

A BIG BUT....
But there were always some, there always have been some and today there are still some, like Zechariah and Elizabeth, Simeon and Anna, who were real in their faith and did not lose sight of the promises of the LORD. Did they abstain from all appearance of evil? I would say, definitely.
In the same way there are surely those who with sincere hearts and with living hope, press on towards the high calling of God in Jesus Christ the Lord.

Do we compromise or wink at sin? Do we not judge because we know we would be guilty of the same?

I would like to say that until EVERYTHING of this world stinks of death to you, you will always be happy to co=exist with it and with that we also have the "oh, how awful!" talk and the repulsion of acts such as sodomy. When we finally take the world as it is, we will no longer be so moved by it all. We seek a continuing city... we are strangers and pilgrims... or are we?

We REALLY need to be bothering ourselves with doing God stuff, talking God stuff and thinking God stuff and refusing to give place to anything else.

As i started, perhaps we have had it too good and so now when stuff like sodomy is getting deeper into OUR society, we are a-gasp at it.

Somewhere along the line we do need to wake up.... and why not, too, for...

our redemption draws near.

Bless you ....><>

up to 1.7 percent of the population has an intersex trait and that approximately 0.5 percent of people have clinically identifiable sexual or reproductive variations,

There are several possible causes of hermaphrodites being born. Congenital adrenal hyperplasia (the most common cause). Male hormones (such as testosterone) taken or encountered or mixed with the mother during pregnancy. Male hormone-producing tumors in the mother:

These are most often ovarian tumors in the mother - hormone-producing tumors

we do have any early recorded history of hermaphrodites

in ancient Greece there was a god " Hermaphroditos " whom was depicted as a winged youth with both male and female features--usually female thighs, breasts, and style of hair, and male genitalia.

in Hinduism forms of hermaphrodites are also depicted as gods

also - a literal fully hermaphrodite was recorded in the seventh-century Islamic society, Rashidun an islamic caliph named 'Ali, who was an hermaphrodite - he is recorded attempting to settle an inheritance case between five brothers in which one brother had both a male and female urinary opening.

actually i made a mistake

Rashidun the islamic caliph named 'Ali, was not the one who was the hermaphrodite , but he was judging a case of five brothers in which one brother had both a male and female urinary opening.

I'd say it all started with those "Walk Through the Bible" things for kids in Vacation Bible School, but that might be taking it over the top. The Age of Stereo is something to do with it, believe me. Lifestyle sections in newspapers and dedicated periodical publications talk about it all the time, in sports, music fandom, and videogaming for the art world. If that sounds too much like an off the cuff remark, just think back to the Biblical Archeology books and travelogue videos that came out back in the 1980s, I would have said that it was something to do with lazy history teachers who think that they can time travel in the "Shakti Gwayne Creative Visions Mode" and "facilitate class" instead of lecturing on people, places, and events with actually illustrious rhetoric and a timeline printed in the textbook.

Sodom and Gomorrah? There are a lot of "scenes" like that for lack of a better word, somebody got in the Book Nook and came up with the idea that since the Bible is true, everything in it is supposed to be experienced. I know who some of them were, they're the brilliant gas pilot lights on those old-fashioned brownstone cooking ovens that football dummies like you and I always forget to turn off when we drive across the state line on Sunday for the game. It comes out of "The Gaslight Era", in other words, it's from someone who majored in Humanities, a degree that centers around a number of things. You can read complete undergraduate and graduate syllabuses of it at American Public University, it builds on American involvement in the Napoleonic Wars, comes from Midwestern Institutions, and pointillistic begins a modernist history in 1844, the year Hillsdale was founded, Karl Marx wrote Das Kapital, and Napoleon finally fell.

I walked through the Bible in the Lower Grades too. It was honestly a better class and had better students than ideological dot to dot or maze runner classes, and you had to be honors to get in, because it was full field instead of roped off sections, and you had shortcut and detour options, unlike with the other clubs and sabbath schools. Mind you, my year also did Bible Sword Drill, but that's the idea.