1. Featured Thread

Gossip & Slander

“A man who lacks judgment derides his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue. A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret” (Proverbs 11:12-13).

The Bible tells us that “a perverse man stirs up dissension, and a gossip separates close friends” (Proverbs 16:28).

View This Study

2. Featured Thread

Unlimiting God

An excellent sermon by Francis Chan. Give this a view and listen. He's inspiring and very passionate about Jesus Christ and us living fully for God's Kingdom.

View This Video

3. Featured Thread

Parables of Jesus

Jesus' parables are short stories that teach a moral or spiritual lesson by analogy or similarity. They are often stories based on the agricultural life that was intimately familiar to His original first century audience.

Some aspect of an unfamiliar concept, such as the kingdom of God, was compared to something from everyday life that could easily be understood.

View The Parables

4. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

5. Featured Thread

The Healing Tree

Have you ever experienced a bitter disappointment in life? Perhaps you are going through a time of incredible testing right now. Well, today you can be encouraged as Derek explains that “Man’s disappointments are God’s appointments.” Through the bitter waters of Marah, God revealed the way to healing through the “The Healing Tree.”

View This Sermon

Sitting On The Throne With Christ !

Discussion in 'Bible Chat' started by bhakthi, Jun 1, 2006.

Share This Page

Random Thread
  1. bhakthi

Expand Collapse

Oct 26, 2005
    “To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.” Revelation;3: 21.22 Now Christ after his mission on earth is being seated at the Right hand of God until all his enemies are made his footstool.Because God told him,” "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." Psalm;110:1
    There has never been a king or nation who could bring all their enemies under their feet,But all the enemies of Christ will be put under his feet .Each and eveyone of them and none will be left out.He has granted the overcomers to be seated with him on his throne just as he did sit on God’s throne.What an amazing promise.If it really got into the hearts of God’s people!
  2. Chad

Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

Feb 9, 2004
    [moved to Bible Chat forums as this has nothing to do with 'Help & Counsel' forum]

Good post brother amen and all glory to GOD.

*Thank you Jesus for redeeming us even from our own evil ways!*

Old Testament

Isaiah 45:23

22 "Turn to me and be saved,
    all the ends of the earth!
    For I am God, and there is no other.
    23 By myself I have sworn;
    from my mouth has gone out in righteousness
    a word that shall not return:
    'To me every knee shall bow,
    every tongue shall swear allegiance.'

24 "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me,
    are righteousness and strength;
    to him shall come and be ashamed
    all who were incensed against him.

New Testament

Romans 14:10-12

10 Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; 11 for it is written,

"As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me,
    and every tongue shall confess[a] to God."

12 So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.