severe depression has come upon me (single/no kids)

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by nzdaughter, Aug 5, 2013.

1. nzdaughter

nzdaughter New Member

Hi I really appreciate this but was wondering if you could please pray for me (again lol) as I am experiencing a profound grief, more than I knew existed, at my not being successful in finding a husband or having children. I feel lonely, grieved, empty, like there is no hope. I can't stop crying and aren't functioning in work or study. It feels like the end of the world for me, I want to remove myself from this world, it feels like
    Thanks friends

2. DutchChristian

DutchChristian New Member

Dear sister,

Do not worry!

God is The KING

Put all of your focus on Jesus!

Pray to GOD and read The Bible every day.

Besides that, i recommend get magnesium oil and / or supplements, as being low on magnesium makes a person agitated and depressed as well, most people who are depressed have low magnesium levels too!

God Bless you,
    Dutch

3. Brad Huber

Brad Huber Member

Everyone you lead to Christ or encourage in their faith is your children. Often they will love you more than biological children. Seek first His Kingdom, and you shall have children! Praying for you sister, and I love you as a fellow child of Christ.

4. Boanerges

Boanerges New Member

Father bless and help our dear friend in Jesus Name. We believe You have heard this, we believe You will do this, so we thank You for it now, amen.

5. Fragrant Grace

Fragrant Grace Moderator
    Staff Member

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want
    Psalm 23:1

@nzdaughter

Greetings dear sister

The devil wants to whisper failure into your ear, he wants you sad, lonely and grieving and not rejoicing in your salvation, he can get lost.

You are redeemed, you are sanctified, you are justified, you are a beautiful child of the King of kings.
    Nothing can separate you from His perfect love for you.
    Lift up your head and sing His praises, rejoice in the Lord and thank Him for all the blessings you have

The Lord who saved you soul.....knows all your future and He wants only the best for you.
    He will provide you with a husband and children if it is His will to do so
    Commit all your worries and cares to Him and know with assurance that your future is in His hands

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
    For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
    Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:37-39

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  6. amadeus2

amadeus2 Active Member

We are not and have never been alone, but too often we do feel alone. This is why we need to act as if God is here us all of the time in order to know that He is. He will let you know enough to be encouraged, if you simply believe. To believe is to have faith:

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Rom 10:17

I would suggest that you read the scripture and pray as you do so. Most people find that praying the psalms is very helpful. I have certainly found it to be so. Immerse yourself in the words as you read them. Let yourself be the psalmist as you read. Ask God to help you to immerse yourself in His Word and then you will be able to "hear" the "Word of God". If you are immersed in Him, how can you fail?

Give God the glory! Why? Because God dwells in the praises of His people.

7. mercyorphanage

mercyorphanage New Member

hello friend, i think and trusting for the God nothing is impossible, please trust in Him,God bless you.