• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Raw Food Cures From God

Administrator
Staff Member
Raw Food Cures From God
by www.SixWise.com

Raw food proponents have long been spreading the word that a predominantly raw food diet will give you more energy, slow down aging, improve your skin, boost your mood, and fight a host of chronic diseases including chronic fatigue syndrome, Crohn's disease and even cancer.

Yet, long before that, sometime in the early 17th century a German mystic named Jakob Bohme realized a philosophy known as "the doctrine of signatures." According to Bohme's writings, the doctrine of signatures refers to the notion that God marked objects with a sign or "signature" revealing their true purpose. The original theory has been traced back to Galen, a well-known physician and medical researcher around 159 A.D.

What does this have to do with food? The doctrine of signatures says that plants look like the body part they're meant to heal, nourish and support.

''God created plants,'' Dr. Stephen H. Koslow, director of Neuroscience and Behavioral Science at the National Institute of Mental Health told The New York Times of Galen's realization, ''as a provision for the health of human beings, and left a sign on them -- some feature of their shape, color, habitat or behavior -- for human beings to decipher.''

Many scientists call the philosophy superstition and mere coincidence, but those in the natural health arena believe God left us these clues on purpose so we could nourish our bodies.

Which Raw Foods' Appearances Reveal Their Uses?

Take a look through the list below and decide for yourself … do raw foods contain clues from God?

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="220">
11943516.thb.jpg
</td> <td>1. Sliced Carrots:
They look like the human eye (complete with pupil, iris and radiating lines), and research shows carrots enhance blood flow and function of the eyes.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2826807.thb.jpg
</td> <td>2. Tomatoes:
Like your heart, a tomato has four chambers and is red. Tomatoes contain lycopene, which is excellent for your heart.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
5085883.thb.jpg
</td> <td>3. Grapes:
A cluster of grapes is shaped like your heart, and each grape could be a blood cell. Science shows that grapes are nourishing for your heart and blood.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2737571.thb.jpg
</td> <td>4. Walnuts:
These wrinkly nuts look like little brains, which makes sense considering walnuts help develop more than three dozen neurotransmitters for brain function, and are a rich source of brain-healthy omega-3 fats.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
3066903.thb.jpg
</td> <td>5. Kidney Beans:
Of course these look like your kidneys, and they contain nutrients that can help maintain and heal kidney function. Kidney beans are also an excellent source of the trace mineral, molybdenum. This mineral helps detoxify sulfites, a type of preservative added to many foods (and to which many people are sensitive), from the body.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
4515966.thb.jpg
</td> <td> 6. Celery, Bok Choy and Rhubarb:
These and other rigged, ribbed veggies resemble your bones. They are also 23 percent sodium -- just like your bones -- which is important since your body will pull sodium from your bones if it doesn't get enough from your diet.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2689031.thb.jpg
</td> <td>7. Avocadoes, Eggplant and Pears:
Ever notice how these raw foods resemble a woman's womb and cervix? Well eating one avocado a week has been found to help balance hormones, prevent cervical cancer and help women shed birth weight. Ironically, it also takes nine months for an avocado to grow from blossom to ripened fruit.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2910067.thb.jpg
</td> <td>8. Figs:
These fruits are full of seeds and hang in twos while growing. They're also known to increase the number and mobility of ***** and help overcome male infertility.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
4100734.thb.jpg
</td> <td>9. Sweet Potatoes:
These veggies look like your pancreas and help to stabilize your blood sugar levels and lower insulin resistance. They're even known as an "anti-diabetic" food.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2909904.thb.jpg
</td> <td>10. Olives:
Shaped much like a woman's ovaries, olives actually support the function of the ovaries.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2734976.thb.jpg
</td> <td>11. Oranges, Grapefruits and Other Citrus:
These resemble mammary glands, and the fruits assist the health of the breasts.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
5058890.thb.jpg
</td> <td>12. Onions:
These look like your body's cells, and science shows that onions help to remove waste materials from your body's cells.</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
How to Get the Most Benefit From These Food "Cures"

Going along with the doctrine of signatures, it's been said that God put everything on the earth -- land, plants, animals and fish -- so that humans would have all they need to survive.

Raw food advocates maintain that eating those plants in their natural form, raw, is the best way to get their nutrients.

"When you cook something, you destroy the enzymes," said Karyn Calabrese, a well-known raw foodist in the Chicago-area in an NBC5 article. "You need enzymes for every metabolic purpose in your body. When you lose enzymes, that's when you die."

Raw foods, advocates say, are also higher in vitamins and nutrients, which are also destroyed by cooking.

If you would like to try out some delicious raw food recipes for yourself, Alive in 5: Raw Gourmet Meals in Five Minutes, is highly recommended. Even those who are new to raw foods will enjoy the simple recipes (most can be prepared in five minutes!) for lasagna, spaghetti marinara, stuffed mushrooms, broccoli in cheese sauce, apple pie and more.

They're healthy and delicious, whether you're a raw foodist or not!

Recommended Reading
How True IS the Phrase 'In Vino Veritas' ('In Wine There Is Truth')?
Hemp Seed: The Misaligned, Misunderstood Food That is Possibly One of the Healthiest on the Planet

Sources The New York Times October 26, 1997

wow!!

That was good Chad.I was a raw foodist at one time but could not handle it for too long.There is a balance!It seems men do better on raw foods then women!But I do love my vegies and fruit and knew some of the info. you gave but learned alot too!!Thank You for that wisdom!!Love sister!!

Love This Post

I come and look at the pictures and just love the *wonder* shared with the different foods.

TBN had some doctors on this week talking about different dis-eases and how diet has such a large effect on our wellness. Arthur Blessitt capped the show and shared about how soooo much walking had added to his health and how different he felt 'on the road' vs. being at home in the US and eating not as well as he could have at times.

It was really fun, watching him take off his socks and shoes - "How beautiful are the feet of those who share the Gospel" - man, he is 69 and his feet look amazing!!

It is good to see Christians advocating for God's goodness in how He has blessed us with healthy choices.

Arthur Blessitt really got into Phillipians and sharing about how the Lord helps us to will and do His good will.

Choose wisely on what goes into your mouth as well as what comes out of it!

I'm also an advocate of the raw food diet and eating according to God's direction in Deuteronomy 14 and Leviticus 11...those who eat blood sausages (ugh, yuck) should take note!

Deuteronomy and Leviticus are excellent books to read. It gives us a very detailed view of God's instructions regarding how we are to live. Some say we're no longer subject to the laws in the Old Testament....perhaps and to a degree.

I say though that God is still God and many things He touched on are just common sense anyway.

i have been researching lately how many foods grow wild that we can eat. its astounding what ive turned up. and how much healthier most of my finds are compared to expensive grocieries. look it up in your area/region.

edit part: many are "weeds" that in america we spend thousands to erradicate from our lawns.

Last edited:
really interesting Chad, i have recently reading about this and the more i find out the more it makes sense, God put certain foods on this earth for us to benefit from, and its amazing to discover some of the amazing properties some foods have, also ive found keeping it basic seems the best way. I dont imagine Jesus had a very complicated diet :D

Walnuts

Chad,
I want to warn you about walnuts. Eating walnuts can cause a person who has trouble with herpes to have a herpes flare up. Some people tolerate walnuts well, and some should leave them alone. I have to leave them along.
God Bless
Bruce

Health and Nutrition

Here is my paper on health and nutrition:

HOW TO GET WELL AND STAY WELL
(or HOW TO CAUSE YOUR DOCTOR TO MISS HIS NEXT BOAT PAYMENT)

Following is some basic nutritional information which includes a recommended basic supplement program along with recommended supplement programs for individuals which have certain specific conditions. All dosages shown are daily doses. All supplements should be taken during or after a meal. A list of recommended authors is included at the end.

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCES

II Chronicles 16:12
Daniel Chapter 1
Ezekiel 4:9
Proverbs 23
Matthew 9:20

ABBREVIATIONS

milligrams mg
micrograms mcg
International Units IU
grams g
tablespoons tbs
teaspoons tsp

BASIC SUPPLIMENTATION PROGRAM

Vitamin A 10,000 IU
Vitamin B Complex B-1 50 mg
B-2 50 mg
B-6 50 mg
B-12 50 mcg
Niacinamide 50 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
d-Biotin 50 mcg
Pantothenic acid 50 mg
Choline Bitartrate 50 mg
Inosotol 50 mg
PABA 50 mg
Vitamin C 2,000 to 8,000 mg
Vitamin D 400 IU
Vitamin E 400 IU
Kelp (Iodine) 300 mcg
Calcium 1000 mg
Magnesium 500 mg
Copper 2-4 mg
Zinc 50-100 mg

The dosages shown for the B Complex are typical of that supplied by several suppliers. Other suppliers may deviate somewhat from the dosages shown.

Vitamin A is toxic if massive doses are taken over a period of time. The toxic level probably va-ries from one individual to another, and depends of the amount of zinc available. A level of Vi-tamin A at or below 100,000 IU per day should not result in toxicity.

Vitamin D is toxic if massive doses are taken over a period of time. A level of Vitamin D below 1000 IU per day should be safe.

There are no known toxic levels for the B complex or Vitamin C or Vitamin E.

Calcium and Magnesium are not known to be toxic.

Iodine is toxic in large doses.

Zinc is toxic in large doses. The toxic level for most people is about 150 mg per day. An over-dose of zinc will result in chills and fever which will clear in a few hours.

SPECIFIC REMEDIES

Additional supplements are shown here for specific conditions. These supplements should be taken in addition to the basic supplements.

1.Osteoarthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, tennis elbow, back problems, joint pain, osteoporosis, etc.

Bioflavinoids 500 mg
Alfalfa 5-10 tablets (5000 mg)
Gelatin

Homemade Jell-O:

Mix together 1/3 cup of unflavored gelatin and 1 cup of cold water.
Add two cups of boiling water and mix thoroughly.
Add four cups of fruit juice (apple, cranberry, orange, etc.).
Add fruit such as sliced bananas.
Chill

Jell-O brand gelatin is not recommended due to the sugar and artificial color.

Connective tissue is made from a protein called collagen. Gelatin is pure collagen. During the digestive process, collagen is broken down into amino acids. These amino acids are then used to manufacture collagen as needed. Vitamin C and its cofactors (bioflavinoids) along with copper are required for the body to make collagen. Alfalfa contains bioflavinoids.

Caution: Taking antacids will result in poor absorption of minerals as most minerals are only so-luble in an acid solution.

Poor absorption of minerals can result from too little stomach acid. See Digestion.

2. Gout

Gout can be eliminated by sufficient Vitamin C.

3. Smelly feet

Zinc

4. Colds

Vitamin C additional 3,000 to 16,000 mg
Zinc additional 50 to 100 mg
Pantothemic Acid additional 500 mg
Raw Adrenal (Adrenal Caps, Solaray) up to 3 capsules (you can take up to 8 capsules for
the first dose)

Caution: Zinc is toxic in high doses.

This formula should cure a cold or flu within 24 hours. I have had several people try it and all of them had excellent results. For children, use about half of the dose shown above.

Note: Raw adrenal will cause an improvement in immune function as well as stimulate the pro-duction of insulin by the pancreas. Dosage is 2-3 capsules per day. Not all raw adrenal capsules have the same potency. The best ones have a potency of 340 mg. These are made by Solaray.

5. Poor Digestion, Montezuma's Revenge

Betaine HCl 1 to 2 tablets after a meal

Some people do not produce a sufficient level of hydrochloric acid to properly digest proteins and absorb minerals. If a high protein meal such as a steak seems to digest poorly, try some Be-taine HCl. Be careful, as it is a strong acid. If taking the Betaine HCl results in an acid stomach, take some calcium to neutralize the acid.

Warning: Betaine HCl can compromise your immune system by making your blood too acidic. I don’t recommend taking it for a prolonged period of time.

6. Autoimmune diseases (Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus), Acne, Colitis, Yeast Infections, Dandruff, Psoriasis, Chronic Constipation or Diarrhea, Crones Disease, Endometriosis, Fungus infection under the fingernails or toenails, heartburn, hiatial hernia and probably many kinds of CANCER.

These conditions all seem to be caused by a yeast (Candida albicans) which colonizes in the in-testinal tract. The yeast is somewhat difficult to eliminate, but with perseverance can be over-come.

Raw Pancreas 10 tablets or capsules
Garlic As much as you can stand, fresh and raw.
Selenium 50 to 300 mcg
Onions See garlic
Plain Yogurt 8 ounces
or
Acidophilus 1 capsule

Warning: The following will encourage the growth of the yeast.

Birth Control Pills
Antibiotics
Steroids
Cortisone
Sugar
Alcohol
White Flour
Fruit, except citrus
Fruit Juice, except citrus
Tobacco

I can no longer recommend the Adkins diet due to the fact that it will cause heart palpitations in some people. May 17, 2010

I have found that the Dr. Atkins diet works well to eliminate Candida. This is a high protein, high fat, low carbohydrate diet. If you are battling cancer, I would recommend you go carefully, as animal protein (not fish) contains arachadonic acid (one of the essential fatty acids) which the cancer cells (and all cells) need. Normal cells can synthesize arachadonic acid. Cancer cells cannot.

7. Diabetes

Beta Carotine 25,000 units
Vitamin C additional 3,000 to 5,000 mg
Pantothenic Acid additional 500 mg
Zinc additional 50 mg
Cinnamon 1000 mg 3 times a day
Glucose Tolerance Factor (Chromium) 1.6 to 3.2 mg
Raw Adrenal up to 3 capsules (Solaray Adrenal Caps)
Raw Pancreas up to 8 capsules (Solaray Pancreas Caps)
Note: Parsley is a good source of chromium

The Atkins diet will bring down high blood sugar for people who have adult onset diabetes.

8. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Vitamin C additional 3,000 to 5,000 mg
Pantothenic Acid additional 500 mg
Zinc additional 50 mg

If the supplement list at the beginning of this write-up along with what is listed here doesn’t work, go on an anti-Candida diet and get rid of the Candida. It will cause fatigue. Also try 3 capsules of adrenal.

9. Body Odor

Grapefruit juice or whole grapefruit
Zinc

Body odor is generally caused when the body must rid itself of toxins which are produced by bacteria in the intestinal tract. This is generally a symptom of poor digestion or poor elimination. See digestion. Also, garlic will kill the microorganisms that secret the toxins.

10. Heart Disease

Heart Disease can generally be reversed by proper diet and/or chelation therapy. Congestive heart failure can be helped by supplementation with L-carnitine. L-carnitine is available from chicken but the chicken must be digested properly (see Digestion). Lecithin and/or fish oil will tend to keep heart disease from occurring. The herb Hawthorne can be used as a substitute for digitalis.

Heart palpitations or rapid heartbeat can usually be eliminated by sufficient potassium intake. Supplements of potassium usually do not work very well. Eating one or two bananas every day will work better. Cream of tarter is the best source of potassium. It is made from grape skins. A teaspoon in a glass of water once a day should be sufficient. Calcium and magnesium are also necessary. Make sure the calcium and magnesium are being absorbed by taking one or two Be-taine Hcl tablets with the calcium tablets. If your stomach gets too acid, stop the Betaine Hcl. In my own case, I am taking 500 mg of magnesium along with a calcium and magnesium tablet that has 666 mg of calcium and 333 mg of magnesium. I have found that two fluid ounces of a liquid mineral supplement called Mineral Rich have been very beneficial. Inflammation seems to aggravate heart palpitations. Check the section on inflammation.

Update: Alpha Lipoic Acid and Coenzyme Q10 are two anti-oxidants that are beneficial to the heart. They will help eliminate heart palpitations.

Update #2: I recently found that ingesting raw garlic will totally eliminate heart palpitations.

Recently, I had a friend die of a heart attack. He had arthritis in his knees. It apparently was rheumatoid arthritis which is caused by Candida. Heart attacks seem to be caused by inflamma-tion which is also caused by Candida. Get rid of the Candida!!! Of the things I have tried, raw garlic and raw pancreas work the best. Inflammation is also what causes plaque to form on the arterial walls. Fish oil, vitamin E, other antioxidants, etc., all reduce inflammation.

11. Depression

B-6 500 - 1000 mg
Gelatin

12. PMS

B-6
Gelatin

PMS can usually be eliminated by eliminating the yeast Candida albicans (see Autoimmune Dis-eases).

13. Memory

Lecithin 1200 to 2400 mg
Phosphaticyl choline 420 mg
Phosphatidyl serine 200 mg

The phosphatidyl choline in lecithin is converted to acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter which is required for a good memory.
The phosphatidylserene is also a neurotransmitter that improves long term memory.

14. High Cholesterol

Copper 2-4 mg
Lecithin 2400 mg
Eggs 2

Vitamin C and Copper are necessary for the liver to metabolize cholesterol to bile. If copper is supplemented, 2-4 mg per day should be sufficient. Copper interferes with zinc absorption, so if copper is supplemented, watch for symptoms of zinc deficiency (lowered immune response, fre-quent colds, allergies). Eggs contain a large amount of lecithin.

Avoid the following foods:

Hydrogenated vegetable oil (This stuff is poison. It increases the production of
cholesterol by the liver, thus increasing the risk of heart disease. It is in
many foods, including margarine. Read the labels on what you buy. It the
ingredient list includes partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, put the item back
on the shelf.)
Margarine
Sugar
White flour

15. Nosebleeds or other bleeding or bruising

Vitamin K mg
Rutin 500 mg
Gelatin
Vitamin C
Bioflavinoids 500 mg
Alfalfa 2500 – 5000 mg

Rutin is often combined with bioflavinoids in a supplement

16. Pregnancy

a. Morning Sickness

Raspberry leaf tea 1 cup of tea as needed
Ginger root capsules 1 capsule as needed

b. Delivery

Raspberry leaf tea will greatly speed up delivery.

c. Bleeding

See Nosebleeds

d. Jaundice

Babies often will be jaundiced soon after delivery. This is caused by oxygen breaking
down the cell walls of the red blood cells. This can be prevented with Vitamin E. Give
the baby a 400 IU capsule of Vitamin E every day until the condition clears. Puncture the
Vitamin E capsule and squeeze it into the baby's mouth. Also put the baby in sunlight as
the ultraviolet light encourages the liver to metabolize the bilirubin.

e. Neural Tube Defects (Spinal Bifida)

These defects are apparently caused by a deficiency of B vitamins during the first few
weeks of pregnancy. Any woman who might conceive should make sure she is getting an
adequate supply of B vitamins.

f. Bones and Teeth (yours and the baby's)

Calcium 500 mg
Magnesium 250 mg
Gelatin
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Bioflavinoids

17. Hyperactivity

B Complex
Calcium
Magnesium

18. Sunburn

Prevention: PABA 500 mg

Treatment: Vitamin E oil
Aloe

19. Hair Loss in women

Iodine (Kelp)

20. Prostrate problems

Zinc

21. Herpes, either kind

In addition to the recommended supplementation program at the beginning, take 3 cap-sules a day of Adrenal Caps from Solaray. This should eliminate the herpes problem. If you take these supplements for the rest of your life, it is unlikely that you will ever have a herpes outbreak again or have a cold or flu. However, there is one food to avoid: Walnuts. Walnuts can cause severe herpes outbreaks. Check the section on inflammation.

22. Inflammation

Inflammation can be caused by amino acid imbalance. In my own case, if I eat a large quantity of nuts, I need to balance the amino acids in the nuts with cheese. Vitamin B-6 is used by the liver to convert amino acids from one type to another, and maintain a proper amino acid balance. I personally am taking 200 mg of B-6 per day.

23. Attention Deficit Disorder or whatever they are calling it these days.

Both of my younger children have trouble studying and concentrating if they do not take the basic supplementation program listed at the beginning of this write-up. My son is in engi-neering school, and raised his grade point average from a 3.06 to a 3.56 by taking his vitamins regularly. He also said that studying was much easier and he didn’t have to study as much.

24. Eyesight

I have been eating 2 cloves of raw garlic every day for the last 3+ years (as of Oct, 2006). I no longer need prescription glasses. My eyes are back to 20-20. I wore glasses for 45 years. I believe that killing the candida with the garlic caused a pressure change in my eyes which al-lowed them to come back to normal vision.

RECOMMENDED AUTHORS

Jeff Bland
Adelle Davis: Let's Get Well, Let's Eat Right to Keep Fit, Let's Have Healthy Children
Earl Mindell: Vitamin Bible
Maureen Salaman: Foods that Heal, Nutrition the Cancer Answer, Diet Bible
All Your Health Questions Answered Naturally
Dr. Donsbach
Jason Winters
Johnathan Wright
Nicholas Perricone, M. D. The Perricone Promise This is a good book on slowing down or
reversing the aging process.
Phyllis A. Balch: Prescription for Nutritional Healing This is a good book but I think she
missed it in the section on arthritis. See my write-up re healing a bad back.

Health food stores usually have a good selection of books.

WEB SITES

knowthecause A good web site about the effect of fungi on human health

WARNING!!!!

Most baking powders contain aluminum as do most antiperspirants.

RECIPES

Pancakes and waffles

1 cup Ezekiel flour
1 tbsp rolled oats
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 egg
3 tbsp olive oil
1+ cup of milk

Mix everything together. The batter should be slightly runny. The pancakes will keep
in the refrigerator for several weeks. The batter will go flat because the baking soda
loses its fizz.

Potatoes, Eggs, Onions, Tomatoes, and Garlic

1 large potato diced
5 eggs
1 large onion diced
1 large tomato diced
3 cloves of garlic diced

Heat a large frying pan. Add about a tbsp of olive oil. Fry the potatoes until they become transparent. Add the onions and fry a little longer. Add the eggs keep the mixture stirred.
When the eggs are nearly done, add the tomatoes and garlic. Cook for another minute or
so.
Bruce Baker
Altamonte Springs, Florida

Since I wrote this several years ago, I have learned a few additional things which are summarized here.

I don’t believe the Adkins diet is a good idea. It can cause heart palpitations.

Probably the best anti-Candida diet and the best diet for heart disease is the Dr. Adkins diet which is described in Dr. Adkins’ best selling book. I have used the diet, and it works well. I think the advice on supplements that I have here is more complete than what Dr. Adkins has in his book. In particular, on a high protein diet one should take a high dose of B-6 to make sure the liver can metabolize the amino acids. B-6 levels of 500-1000 mg per day are indicated. There is some indication that a high protein diet will cause heart palpitations or rapid heart beat.

All fruit juice should be avoided when one is trying to get rid of Candida. Anything that has sugar or carbohydrate will feed the Candida.

I have healed my back and the information about that is on a separate sheet.

Edward-Bruce: Baker
Revised 8-24-00

Recently I have had the opportunity to advise two people about curing cancer. One is my ex-father-in-law. He had surgery for a blockage in his large intestine 11 years ago. The blockage was removed along with a section of his large intestine, and several lymph glands were removed. He has had no other medical treatment. My ex-wife and I had put him on an anti-Candida diet prior to the surgery which alleviated many of his symptoms. Since the surgery he has had no re-currence of the cancer and continues in good health. He is now 87 years old and the cancer has not recurred.

The other is a lady friend of mine (age 58) whose husband called me last summer telling me she had a lump in her breast that was quite sore and painful. I said, “no problem” and gave him the advice contained in this write-up. Three weeks later the lump and all the pain was gone. No medical treatment at all. She had acne until age 48 when she went through menopause. See above for the relationship between acne and cancer.

Recently, I checked the pH of my saliva and found it to be 6.0 which is way too low. It should be 7.2 to 7.4. You can buy pH strips in the health food stores to check it yourself. Anyway, I started taking more calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate and my pH is increasing, and some back pain is now gone.

IRREGULAR HEARTBEATS, SKIPPED HEART BEATS, HEART PALPITATIONS

For the past few years, I have had a problem with irregular heartbeats and skipped heartbeats. Recently, I found the solution. I increased my raw garlic to 4-5 cloves a day and started taking more potassium. I get the potassium from cream of tartar. I put the cream of tartar in a bottle of water so I can shake it frequently and keep it mixed up. The cream of tartar doesn’t dissolve in the water very well. Use about a teaspoon of cream of tartar in a bottle of water. You can buy cream of tartar in the grocery store in the spice section. My heart is now beating very regularly,
better than it has in years.

HOW TO TAKE GARLIC
I originally was taking garlic by chewing it up with food like cheese. This kept from being so hot it burned my mouth. More recently, I have been swallowing it whole. I cut a clove up into piec-es and swallow it with milk. This keeps me from having garlic breath and also gets the garlic into my large intestine and garlic where the problems usually are. This seems to work very well. Another way to take it is to cut it into pieces and then crunch it just 2-3 times with your teeth and then swallow it. This doesn’t seem to work as well, but try it yourself as everyone is different.

Revised 3-19-06
Revised 8-29-06
Revised 10-25-06
Revised 1-25-09
Revised 12-15-09
Revised 5-19-10

Arthritis

HOW TO FIX A BAD BACK (and osteoarthritis and TMJ and tennis elbow, etc.)

The discs, ligaments, cartiledge, etc., in you body is made from collagen protein. Gelatin is 100% collagen protein. In order for your body to repair a bad back or other joint problem, it needs collagen protein along with vitamin C and copper. So try the following formula:

1. Gelatin 1 package of knox plain gelatin in a glass of juice/day

2. Vitamin C 2000 - 4000 mg/day

3. Copper 2 - 4 mg/day

4. Manganese 20-50 mg/day

5. Glucosamine 1000-1500 mg/day

6. Alfalfa 8 - 10 500 mg tablets/day

A back problem usually also involves inflamation of the nerves. The following will reduce or eliminate inflamation

1. Ginger root 2 - 4 capsules/day

2. Wheat germ oil 1 large capsule/day

3. Adrenal caps 2 capsules/day Solaray brand

4. Licorice root 2 capsules/day Solaray brand

5. Wheat Germ Oil 1200 minims/day

6. Evening Primrose Oil 2-4 Capsules/day

7. Wild Marjoram tea 2-3 cups/day

8. B-6 500-1000 mg/day

6 capsules per day of Adrenal is a high dose for sustained use. 2 capsules per day should be enough.

Bruce Baker
Revised 8-24-05
Revised 11-20-05

My personal health

I have been taking vitamins for 38 years. I am 68 years old. I haven't seen a doctor in 29 years. I haven't lost a day of work in 25 years. I have been able to cure every health challenge that I have had. My health is better now than at any previous time. I believe if the Lord tarries, I will live well past 100 and still be healthy and vigorous.
God Bless
Bruce

Sorry to resurrect a thread from long ago - but that is A LOT of vitamins. I think I'd be more willing to put my trust into eating raw foods, than eating supplements created by pharmaceutical companies (even many "natural" herbal supplements are simply daughter companies to the "big guys").

[Q
first let me say thanks chad

there is no curse for not following food laws, there is a blessing for those who do or can and mostly a blessing for those who are adapted to eat bread etc .
because this scripture pretty much says it all about the food laws.
but did you all know that some raw foods only feed the brain when cooked. too much of a "GOOD" thing is deadly too. and so much of it has to do with our cellular adaption.

1 Corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

1 Corinthians 10:23
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

which of course this probably isn't about any of the big ten laws as both clearly state .

but yes raw foods, pure food, organic foods, and wild crafted foods is very expedient and most are quite yummy and for the richest of the world who can afford to consume large quantities of these foods.

but what I am sure of is that we are all spoiled and even the poor in America are huge and fat with so many food choices, isnt it just great . we have had his blessings now to be able to choose what we will eat and what we will not eat.

what I am also sure of is that abundance may not always be that way ..

so there is no curse, he has removed the curse of the law from dietary laws. they are now just his opinions for our health . because if we can not choose what we WANT to eat the food and we consume what is provided it will not curse us . we may feel cursed ! if we can 't pick what we want to eat . but are not cursed .
I am sure we all should be so very thankful for our too many blessings and probably just way too many choices.YES thank you Lord!

so now the lawless or some kinds of cult type "religious" men ,wish to take away the choices of others and make mankind conform to their dietary laws which not one of them would ever agree on . laws they would not ever follow either.

so maybe our ideas of 'hell' is their definitions of their kind of 'heaven', one in which we follow all their food laws that they wouldn't, couldnt' and wont' follow themselves . so wouldn't controlling man's food and man's food choices , isn't that the ultimate expression of 'power' maybe?

I have been having a lot of trouble lately, because I am realizing the life-giving and healing power of raw foods--especially after watching the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" on Netflix (amazing film).

However, it seems most of the raw resources on the Internet are filled to the brim with New Age philosophy. I'm no stranger to New Age stuff; it is profoundly dangerous and part of my personal testimony. I was an eastern philosophy major in college and fell into all kinds of things I would rather not glorify by repeating here. The Lord delivered me from so much; He never let me go.

I just want to find resources on raw food that don't have these philosophies mixed in. They are so subtle and dangerous.. apparently eating raw causes people to think "spiritual" thoughts. That scares me, and I can see how the Enemy uses this way of eating as a path toward "enlightenment" and "higher vibrations."

I so long for a clean, pure, Jesus-centered perspective on nutritional healing, because I believe eating raw can really help me.

I have been having a lot of trouble lately, because I am realizing the life-giving and healing power of raw foods--especially after watching the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" on Netflix (amazing film).

I've not seen this documentary but I'll tell you this much: The reason why a lot of people are fat , sick , and nearly dead is because:

1) Rising food costs have put things like raw foods out of the financial reach of most households. It becomes about what you can stretch to feed the family.

2)A great number of people in the U.S. cannot afford healthcare and are uninsured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Interesting am learning.sometimes we cook and kill off the vitamins. I eat some veg raw but cook most of it too.
Its interesting, as am not allergic to anything wil try some veg or nuts.

Also if you look at some of David Wolfe's books raw food has a ray of energy seen around it that you an see with a certain telescope! Raw food has energy and gives life!

Active
Raw Food Cures From God
by www.SixWise.com

Raw food proponents have long been spreading the word that a predominantly raw food diet will give you more energy, slow down aging, improve your skin, boost your mood, and fight a host of chronic diseases including chronic fatigue syndrome, Crohn's disease and even cancer.

Yet, long before that, sometime in the early 17th century a German mystic named Jakob Bohme realized a philosophy known as "the doctrine of signatures." According to Bohme's writings, the doctrine of signatures refers to the notion that God marked objects with a sign or "signature" revealing their true purpose. The original theory has been traced back to Galen, a well-known physician and medical researcher around 159 A.D.

What does this have to do with food? The doctrine of signatures says that plants look like the body part they're meant to heal, nourish and support.

''God created plants,'' Dr. Stephen H. Koslow, director of Neuroscience and Behavioral Science at the National Institute of Mental Health told The New York Times of Galen's realization, ''as a provision for the health of human beings, and left a sign on them -- some feature of their shape, color, habitat or behavior -- for human beings to decipher.''

Many scientists call the philosophy superstition and mere coincidence, but those in the natural health arena believe God left us these clues on purpose so we could nourish our bodies.

Which Raw Foods' Appearances Reveal Their Uses?
Take a look through the list below and decide for yourself … do raw foods contain clues from God?

<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="220">
11943516.thb.jpg
</td> <td>1. Sliced Carrots:
They look like the human eye (complete with pupil, iris and radiating lines), and research shows carrots enhance blood flow and function of the eyes.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2826807.thb.jpg
</td> <td>2. Tomatoes:
Like your heart, a tomato has four chambers and is red. Tomatoes contain lycopene, which is excellent for your heart.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
5085883.thb.jpg
</td> <td>3. Grapes:
A cluster of grapes is shaped like your heart, and each grape could be a blood cell. Science shows that grapes are nourishing for your heart and blood.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2737571.thb.jpg
</td> <td>4. Walnuts:
These wrinkly nuts look like little brains, which makes sense considering walnuts help develop more than three dozen neurotransmitters for brain function, and are a rich source of brain-healthy omega-3 fats.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
3066903.thb.jpg
</td> <td>5. Kidney Beans:
Of course these look like your kidneys, and they contain nutrients that can help maintain and heal kidney function. Kidney beans are also an excellent source of the trace mineral, molybdenum. This mineral helps detoxify sulfites, a type of preservative added to many foods (and to which many people are sensitive), from the body.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
4515966.thb.jpg
</td> <td> 6. Celery, Bok Choy and Rhubarb:
These and other rigged, ribbed veggies resemble your bones. They are also 23 percent sodium -- just like your bones -- which is important since your body will pull sodium from your bones if it doesn't get enough from your diet.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2689031.thb.jpg
</td> <td>7. Avocadoes, Eggplant and Pears:
Ever notice how these raw foods resemble a woman's womb and cervix? Well eating one avocado a week has been found to help balance hormones, prevent cervical cancer and help women shed birth weight. Ironically, it also takes nine months for an avocado to grow from blossom to ripened fruit.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2910067.thb.jpg
</td> <td>8. Figs:
These fruits are full of seeds and hang in twos while growing. They're also known to increase the number and mobility of ***** and help overcome male infertility.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
4100734.thb.jpg
</td> <td>9. Sweet Potatoes:
These veggies look like your pancreas and help to stabilize your blood sugar levels and lower insulin resistance. They're even known as an "anti-diabetic" food.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2909904.thb.jpg
</td> <td>10. Olives:
Shaped much like a woman's ovaries, olives actually support the function of the ovaries.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
2734976.thb.jpg
</td> <td>11. Oranges, Grapefruits and Other Citrus:
These resemble mammary glands, and the fruits assist the health of the breasts.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="220">
5058890.thb.jpg
</td> <td>12. Onions:
These look like your body's cells, and science shows that onions help to remove waste materials from your body's cells.</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
How to Get the Most Benefit From These Food "Cures"

Going along with the doctrine of signatures, it's been said that God put everything on the earth -- land, plants, animals and fish -- so that humans would have all they need to survive.

Raw food advocates maintain that eating those plants in their natural form, raw, is the best way to get their nutrients.

"When you cook something, you destroy the enzymes," said Karyn Calabrese, a well-known raw foodist in the Chicago-area in an NBC5 article. "You need enzymes for every metabolic purpose in your body. When you lose enzymes, that's when you die."

Raw foods, advocates say, are also higher in vitamins and nutrients, which are also destroyed by cooking.

If you would like to try out some delicious raw food recipes for yourself, Alive in 5: Raw Gourmet Meals in Five Minutes, is highly recommended. Even those who are new to raw foods will enjoy the simple recipes (most can be prepared in five minutes!) for lasagna, spaghetti marinara, stuffed mushrooms, broccoli in cheese sauce, apple pie and more.

They're healthy and delicious, whether you're a raw foodist or not!

Recommended Reading
How True IS the Phrase 'In Vino Veritas' ('In Wine There Is Truth')?
Hemp Seed: The Misaligned, Misunderstood Food That is Possibly One of the Healthiest on the Planet

Sources The New York Times October 26, 1997
That sounds good and healthy.
I eat a lot of salads and fruits daily. I feel that is vital to a strong immune system. I rarely eat anything from a packet or tin, I regard that as dead food really and only for emergencies.