• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Rapture

Administrator
Staff Member
Rapture

The rapture is the teaching that at or before the return of Christ (Matthew 24:30; Acts 1:11) the Christians who are alive on the earth will be transformed into the resurrected bodies and literally be caught up into the clouds to meet Jesus.

There is debate as to the timing of the rapture. The pre-tribulation rapture doctrine says that the rapture will occur at the beginning of the seven year tribulation period, which immediately precedes the return of Jesus. The mid-tribulation rapture doctrine says that the rapture will occur 3 1/2 years before Christ returns, or halfway through the great tribulation period of seven years. The post-tribulation doctrine says that the rapture will occur at the same time as the return of Christ, or at the end of the seven-year tribulation. All of these positions fall within the realm of Christian orthodoxy.
The verses used to support the doctrine of the rapture are as follows:

• 1 Thessalonians 4:15, “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.”
  • 1 Corinthians 15:20-23, “But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. 21 For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming.”
  • 1 Cor. 15:50-52, “Behold, I tell you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.”
Please note that the verses found in Matthew 24 and Luke 17, that deal with two men in the field and one is taken while the other is left, are not dealing with the rapture. This is a common misunderstanding about those verses. Upon close examination of the texts in Matthew 24 and Luke 17, you will find that the ones who were taken are the wicked. In fact, Jesus' disciples ask where they are taken and he gives them an answer: “Where the body is, there also will the vultures be gathered,” (Luke 17:36).

article: carm.org

question: obviously if the rapture takes place before the tribulation period that's when the seven years start. my question is: is there going to be a definite start to the tribualtion period if the other two are true?

Active

RJ

Dear Lord Jesus Christ,
Whether it be before pre, pre, mid or post, be it your will, beam me up anytime you wish!

Chad, what would your interpretation of Matthew 24 and Luke 17 be in regards to what is often taken as speaking of the rapture? You say its not speaking of the rapture, so what is it speaking of? Is it a rapture of wicked people? - As there are people who are left on the earth (presummedly righteous). Where would you fit these verses in with end times? I'm not sure what view you take, but I'm curious as to whether you say these verses speak of before Christ's coming, afterwards, before/after mellennial reign if your pre-mil.

However it works out though, Maranatha!

Last edited:
this is one of those questions where i have to say i'm still out on. i lean toward pre-trib but as time goes by and i continue to look at Scripture i find myself becoming more mid-trib. what i do know for sure is this: you can have terrible eschatology and still go to heaven and there is a rapture event to take place. guess what the Lord says is very true: be ready:wink:

I've never understood the fascination with this topic. It doesn't change for me anything about my believe or the command to try and live a sinless life.

I just live my life anyways.

To me there is a time of tribulation as we are experincing for alittle while now especially with what's happening in The World Politics, then I believe there will be a large war As what is decribed in Ezekiel Chapters
38 & 39. Between that time and what is refered to as the Great Tribulation will be the Rapture of the true Church as the Bride of Christ.
What I mean by true church is not anyone denomination, I'm refering to the Church that Jesus is the head of, and the believers make up the body of His Church, we will be at the wedding super of the Lamb, as the Bride and Jesus will be our Bride Groom, while on earth there will be The Great Tribulation, which will last 7 years. God will pour out His wrath on all evil and wicked nations and people. It will End at Armageddon. I guess I went on more than needed.

Tribulation and Rapture

This thing isn't that hard to sort out. Actually, once the basic foundational scriptures are grasped, it all makes perfect, coherent sense.

The bible only supports one position on the timing of the rapture, thereby rendering all other positions as heresy. Galatians 5:19 puts heresy in the same order of sin as hatred, murder, fornication, and sedition. We should be as careful to avoid heresy as we would be careful to avoid lying, murder and fornication.

1. Revelation 20, verses 4,5,6: And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

We learn here that there are two resurrections and only two. The first is for the righteous, the second is for the rest, who are not found in Christ.

Among those who take part in the first resurrection are they who are killed for refusing to worship the antichrist, or take his mark, or the number of his name. If you miss the first resurrection, you are not in Christ, and are to be condemned.

2. 1 Thessalonians, Chapter 4, verses 13,14,15,16,17:

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This is impossible to miss: They who were killed during the great tribulation for refusing to worship the beast and his image take part in the first resurrection. Those who are alive and remain on the earth who are faithful to Christ have to wait for the dead to rise, then the risen dead, and those who remain alive are taken off the earth to meet the Lord in the air.

Therefore, it is impossible that the rapture of the church will precede the beginning of the great tribulation.

Well here we go again, well I have addressed this before, so I refused to be dragged into this again.

Active

RJ

Pre, Mid or Post tribulation Rature, I don't care, for "There is no condemnation for those in Christ"

I believe in the pre -trib for lots of reasons!
and I do not believe we get our bodies soon as we die! Having died in the LORD already!

They did have there new bodies here! in order to wear there new robes

i totally agree the important thing is Jesus and the cross. but i cant not post this.

to better understand cronilogical events read prior and post to mark and matt scriptures i posted here...

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

and again....
Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
Mar 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

have you ever studied the word tribulation in greek? thilibo or thilipsis. spelling may be a tad off. the word is used in a sence of grapes being pressed in a vat. my guess why for.... wine. we, the bride of Christ abide in Him and bear fruit(john 15). would the husbandman pick the harvest before it is ready?

Amo 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
now refer back to mark 13:24. the sun shall be darkend
ask yourself is it like our Lord and Master to pluck us out of a tough spot or take us thru it? did he come down from the cross or did he bear it?

how about this one...
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

does it sound like the saints will be killed??? does that sound like tribulation?
now look around the world. many are already being killed and persecuted. God keeps all his word/promises and there are things in The Book not yet fufilled such as the mark. you cant buy sell or trade without it. who wouldnt take the mark??? a christian. if you study the word tribulation you will see clearly tribulation is NOT for the unbeliving but for those trying to lead a holy and Godly life. it is pressure. spiritual pressure. pressing from all sides.

edit part. i left this one out. one of my favorites. Mar 13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
Mar 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

read before and after for more depth. notice it says elects sake. meaning the elect are present in that day.

Last edited:
i too do not know either way i just pray when the Lord is ready that i am ready and also i mean He knows when it will be and that time will be because its Gods time... and Gods time is always perfect :)

It doesnt matter when the rapture happens? Well no, i guess it doesnt if you are following Jesus wholeheartedly. But, it DOES matter what you teach. If you are teaching a false interpretation of something, then that is teaching a false doctrine in a sense.

If you are teaching that Jesus is going to come, and take the Church away, so that they dont have to suffer the wrath of God, at least be concreate in how you teach it.

I know, and have heard, pastors preaching the pre-trib rapture, and they say, Jesus can come at any moment...and yet, they also say that Prophesies that either themselves, or some one else has received, WILL come to pass. Like "Brother Smith, God told me he's going to bless you and your family, you wont have to worry about being in debt anymore..." Not to discrddit things of that nature... So if Jesus can come back at any moment...in 10 minutes even..AND there are prophesies that WILL take place...well one of those things CANT happen first. So which is it?

Also, Im sure its been covered, but if there IS a pre-trib rapture...then WHY Are there so many Christians ALL over the World being killed for the Gospel, but American/Brittish/Australian(and 'Free" countries) are fine...just sitting around Waiting for Jesus to come and get them?

Why is America free from persecution? So Jesus is comming back anysecond, and the American Christians are free from persecutions?

I dont think so..

Also... Here is something else i have seen...that People teaching a PRe-trib rapture, they use this verse allot...

Romans 11:25-26"Lest you be wise in your own sight, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved,...,"

They take this to be, That The remnant that will be saved, will be blind to the gospel untill The rapture...Well...Ok...What about these verses...

Luke 21:24"They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

Daniel 8:23 "And at the latter end of their kingdom, when the transgressors have reached their limit("come to the Full", kjv), a king of bold face, one who understands riddles, shall arise.

These Verses are talking about the same thing ya? Pray about it. Jesus Bless you.

Last edited:
If GOD would do this for ca person that is not even HIS child? How much more would HE do for HIS own Holy Children?

the Great tribulation is the Worse ever on earth! Much worse that the evil that was going to come on this persons life!

Isa 57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God:

Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

I look for HIm to call me up! been looking since 1976 when I died and saw New Jerusalem headed toward earth!

It was not in our space , but in some space where there were no starts or lights in the area .Except His Glory lighting our city ,New Jerusalem!

I am pre wrath! I Do not believe He CAN bring His wrath upon His Own children and Body!

Plus He told us , we can cast the devil out and Are More than conquerors!

There are lots of reasons i believe in the pre wrath !

Not sure anything has to be done before the Catching away!

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

I see a great falling away! Has that guy been revealed ? Could be?
Do I know who he is ? NO

Does not mean he has not be revealed!
I pretty sure ,he is in this generation and known, but maybe not as the anti-christ

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

I think he going to appear a good guy, but his hearts evil and vile!

I think a lot of anti-christ types are around now! many in our government!

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Why would He meet our Spirit in the Air!

Got to be with Him too return with HIM! Of course I do not soon as we leave these bodies we are with Him1

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1Th 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
We are No longer of this world!

He teaches us ,Not to bring our wrath on our children , Why would He bring His wrath on His children!

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Eph 6:4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

WE Must always think first? GOD is PURE PERFECT LOVE!

He loved us enough to suffer Very bad and Die for our Sins! Yet some think He will pour out His wrath upon US!

that the REAL Question of the Catching away!

If we were god would we cause our kids to suffer at our hands like this!
And GOD LOVES us more than we could LOVE our children!

I think HE LOVES us More than we love ourselves!

I know there is lots of scriptures to prove the Catching away!
But I think it is pretty Basic!

It about LOVE , LOVE gives mercy!
His LOVE is beyond our LOVE!

Any way? It gives others something more to think about , with my thoughts on the subject!

I do not like arguing really!

Active

RJ

If GOD would do this for ca person that is not even HIS child? How much more would HE do for HIS own Holy Children?

the Great tribulation is the Worse ever on earth! Much worse that the evil that was going to come on this persons life!

Isa 57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God:

Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

I look for HIm to call me up! been looking since 1976 when I died and saw New Jerusalem headed toward earth!

It was not in our space , but in some space where there were no starts or lights in the area .Except His Glory lighting our city ,New Jerusalem!

I am pre wrath! I Do not believe He CAN bring His wrath upon His Own children and Body!

Plus He told us , we can cast the devil out and Are More than conquerors!

There are lots of reasons i believe in the pre wrath !

Not sure anything has to be done before the Catching away!

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

I see a great falling away! Has that guy been revealed ? Could be?
Do I know who he is ? NO

Does not mean he has not be revealed!
I pretty sure ,he is in this generation and known, but maybe not as the anti-christ

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

I think he going to appear a good guy, but his hearts evil and vile!

I think a lot of anti-christ types are around now! many in our government!

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Why would He meet our Spirit in the Air!

Got to be with Him too return with HIM! Of course I do not soon as we leave these bodies we are with Him1

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1Th 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
We are No longer of this world!

He teaches us ,Not to bring our wrath on our children , Why would He bring His wrath on His children!

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Eph 6:4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

WE Must always think first? GOD is PURE PERFECT LOVE!

He loved us enough to suffer Very bad and Die for our Sins! Yet some think He will pour out His wrath upon US!

that the REAL Question of the Catching away!

If we were god would we cause our kids to suffer at our hands like this!
And GOD LOVES us more than we could LOVE our children!

I think HE LOVES us More than we love ourselves!

I know there is lots of scriptures to prove the Catching away!
But I think it is pretty Basic!

It about LOVE , LOVE gives mercy!
His LOVE is beyond our LOVE!

Any way? It gives others something more to think about , with my thoughts on the subject!

I do not like arguing really!

I agree with Pre- Rapture, this tribulation is not meant for the saved!

Pre-trib all the way. The bridegroom of Christ isn't going to be beaten to a pulp before the Wedding Feast. Everything is cyclical and that's why the Tribulation saints will expereince the kind of fierce persecution that the early church saw.

Very good point, and one which I've never seen presented. I've yet to see a strong Biblically based case presented for Pre-trib doctrine after 21 years as a christian.

Once the debate starts going the wrong way for pre-tribbers, it always ends in something like this:
"But God wouldn't let us go through that, He loves us!"

This can be expected of spoiled rotten Americans who have never had to endure suffering and think God is nothing more than a spiritual vending machine.
Christ suffered horribly, and He is God's Son. What makes us think we shouldn't suffer?

This thing isn't that hard to sort out. Actually, once the basic foundational scriptures are grasped, it all makes perfect, coherent sense.

The bible only supports one position on the timing of the rapture, thereby rendering all other positions as heresy. Galatians 5:19 puts heresy in the same order of sin as hatred, murder, fornication, and sedition. We should be as careful to avoid heresy as we would be careful to avoid lying, murder and fornication.

1. Revelation 20, verses 4,5,6: And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

We learn here that there are two resurrections and only two. The first is for the righteous, the second is for the rest, who are not found in Christ.

Among those who take part in the first resurrection are they who are killed for refusing to worship the antichrist, or take his mark, or the number of his name. If you miss the first resurrection, you are not in Christ, and are to be condemned.

2. 1 Thessalonians, Chapter 4, verses 13,14,15,16,17:

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This is impossible to miss: They who were killed during the great tribulation for refusing to worship the beast and his image take part in the first resurrection. Those who are alive and remain on the earth who are faithful to Christ have to wait for the dead to rise, then the risen dead, and those who remain alive are taken off the earth to meet the Lord in the air.

Therefore, it is impossible that the rapture of the church will precede the beginning of the great tribulation.

"The bridegroom of Christ isn't going to be beaten to a pulp before the Wedding Feast."

Perfect example of what I've seen over the years. Nothing Biblical, just an expectation of better treatment for human reasons.

Where do you find your Biblical basis for this stance?

QUOTE=The Robster;170125]Pre-trib all the way. The bridegroom of Christ isn't going to be beaten to a pulp before the Wedding Feast. Everything is cyclical and that's why the Tribulation saints will expereince the kind of fierce persecution that the early church saw.[/QUOTE]

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds,
and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

That is the church, a multitude of all nations and they aren't on the earth. The book of Rev concerns the Jews, not the
church. There are two chapters (2&3) that are 7 letters to 7 churches with literal issues. But those two chapters
are prophecy as well. Rev 1:1 states why it was written. The revelation of Jesus and to show servants what
is shortly going to happen. Chapters Rev 2 & 3 are prophetic in nature and the prophecy of it deals with Jews.
Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9 states "which say they are Jews, and are not,". Its a prophetic warning to the 144,000
and other Jews. The church doesn't need Jesus reveal to it. The nation of Israel does.

The church is taken out and the Lord now begins to force the issue with the nation of Israel that
He promised them before he left.
Matthew 23:38-39 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. (39) For I say unto you, Ye shall not see
me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Zechariah 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try
them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall
say, The LORD is my God.

This is not the work of the church. In fact, its job is over. The Jews, still have 7 years of Daniel's prophecy.
The Lord is going to deal with the Jews and its all about the Jews being brought into the revelation that
Jesus is Lord. The church already accepts this. We don't have to be brought through the fire in order
to believe. The Jews, a very stiff neck people, its a different story. Its forcing the Jews to submit
and casting down judgements on the nations. The work of the church is over.

To get into the Kingdom, the 1000 year reign, you'll need to do good works, especially to Jews.

Matthew 25:34-40 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (35) For I was an hungred, and ye gave
me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: (36) Naked, and ye clothed me:
I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (37) Then shall the righteous answer him,
saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? (38) When saw
we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? (39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in
prison, and came unto thee? (40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch
as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Not one mention of being "born again". They aren't born again. They are just being allowed into the Kingdom,
the 1000 year reign, due to their good works. This isn't the message of the church. The church has been raptured
because its job is over.