Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

This Week's Featured Thread

The Strategy of Satan

Dr. Wiersbe zeroes in on Satan's attacks as deceiver, destroyer, ruler, and accuser. He emphasizes that conquering the enemy comes by obeying God's truth.

View This Study

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

Hi Guest, I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

Prayers for my sister in law Eileen

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Brother Paul, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Brother Paul

Brother Paul Member

Hello family...

My sister in law Eileen has suffered from Lymphodema (a form of Elephantitis) for some years. She is not even 50 years old and has one son still living at home (not quite 16)...
    She has been rushed to a hospital in Quincy MA with a raging infection in one of her legs and it is not responding and they are saying they may have to remove a part of her leg but even if they do there is no guarantee the infection will not move and continue. They just found a second infection which developed because her immune system is shot (due to the super anti biotics)....of course I would that you would lift her up before the Lord for total healing but even if the infections would cease it would be wonderful. Thank you all who would pray...where two or more agree...Amen!

In His love

Brother Paul

2. Fragrant Grace

Fragrant Grace Moderator
    Staff Member

Greetings @Brother Paul

Have lifted your sister-in-law Eileen before the throne of grace....leaving her in the tender hands of the Lord for healing and restoration to health.....according to His perfect will
    All glory to His name

Keep us updated brother

Be not afraid, only believe
    Mark 5:36

#2 Fragrant Grace, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. Brad Huber

Brad Huber Active Member

Glad to pray for your situation brother. I have a friend with this same problem, so I have a lot of sympathy.

4. amadeus2

amadeus2 Active Member

Praying for you sister!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)