• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayers for my daughter Samantha...

Hello all!
I wanted to request prayer for my daughter. She injured her back at work a few months ago and it has not been getting any better. She has been working light duty and on Saturday one of bosses made her work 1-on-1 with a client. She was not feeling safe about it but figured what can you do, to make a long story short....the client went to fall she jumped and caught her and hurt her back even worse.

She is on her way to the emergency room right now and can barely walk and can't even keep down her pain medication, said she has been throwing up since yesterday. I would just like to ask for prayer for her.

Thank you all.....and prayers to everyone already on the prayer request list. I am going to finish reading through them right now.

God bless!

Staff Member
@Mchell70

Joining brother Brad Huber in prayer for Samantha
That she will know the Lord's healing touch on her back and full restoration to health

Bless you

Pray for one another that ye may be healed
James 5:16

Last edited by a moderator:
i am praying fo your daughter samantha in the name of Jesus holy name, surely He heals her soon, she is surely walks well as like before,God blesses her. God bless sis samantha.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi @Mchell70

Praying for Samantha. Jesus is our healer. Keep the faith.

Last edited:
no one can repair the creation better than the creator Himself.....Lord may you use this time as a Glory unto you as you did my back injury .Lord may the doctors see youre hand at work and may the healing for this child be according to youre will as well....peace and assuance be youres in Jesus name .......Rev

Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.

Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am.

Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Isa_53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3Jn_1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

GOD always been a healer .
He has no joy in seeing us suffer . But we need to obey HIS WORD and do as He says if we want healed .

i was healed before by going to the elders and being anointed and was my daughter who was either dead or very close to death. Soon as They put the oil on HER . Her skin changed back to normal and Her head popped up and Her Eyes opened .
Hope this helps you and Her and others ?

I am joining in prayer for Samantha. I pray God that she recovers and God will show miracles and God's mercy will be upon her.

Hi Mchell70,

I will be praying for your daughter and her back. Please keep us updated on how she is. Lifting her in prayer knowing that our Lord can heal and take all pain from her back.

God bless you
AA