• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for desire to follow Jesus

Hey everyone. Please send up a prayer that my family and I find our relationship with Jesus again. We've strayed so far away and its just hard to find the desire to read His word and pray to Him. I know thats horrible but we've given in to the flesh for so long its hard to fight it.. Please it would be so appreciated. Thanks so much..

Loyal
Is not that something, it is a blessing from God, just to know, that you have strayed alway from God and how far. So now you know how far your return journey must be. So do not faint, it is a up hill journey, whom many have travel on our pilgrimage.:cool:

Active
Hey everyone. Please send up a prayer that my family and I find our relationship with Jesus again. We've strayed so far away and its just hard to find the desire to read His word and pray to Him. I know thats horrible but we've given in to the flesh for so long its hard to fight it.. Please it would be so appreciated. Thanks so much..
Hello Demily
i will also pray for you and your family
God bless you all x

Active
Lord, please help them to be closer with you and make their faith in You grow evermore.

May Your wonderful grace and love shine upon them. In Jesus name I pray. Amen “Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face continually.” (1 Chronicles 16:11)

Active
Thanks for sharing, friend. From your message, I can tell that you have already taken the first step to reorganize your spiritual life. Please know that we cannot do anything with our own strength but only with God’s help. He will surely be pleased in this longing of your heart, and I know that He will be faithful to you as you “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness...” I just said a prayer for you and your family, asking the Lord to draw each of you closer to Himself and direct your steps in the days ahead. God’s richest blessings to you and your family!

Hi Demily,

I appreciate your honesty and vulnerability. I know it can be hard to maintain a life of faith and keep God's commands while also living in the world. Have you found anything as of late that is helping you back onto the right path? Community and accountability can be helpful.

Active
I am in the same situation as you and have strayed sooooo far from the Lord and looking for peace in the ways of the flesh and finding none.
I realize for me, the reading of The Word is so important to give me the power to resist the World. I'm taking baby steps.
I will pray that The Lord will bless your heart once more and through reading The Word and prayer see your faith renewed.