Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

Spiritual Warfare

Praying Always With All Prayer

Prayer and warfare have always been close companions. So it’s no surprise that the last dimension of spiritual armor is prayer. Learn more in this message from Ephesians 6.

View This Study

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

...for graphics & videos

I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

Prayer and Job

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by gglearner, Apr 17, 2013.

1. gglearner

gglearner Member

I will starting job from next week. I am ask God to help me to get up early in the morning to read bible and prayer. Lord help me to be in a straight and narrow path. Give me good health and concentration so that I can prove myself and everyone glorify god in heaven. Thank you Lord for giving me the Job opportunity. Bless my family, friends,talk jesus and everyone who truly belives in jesus christ and entire world.

2. Brad Huber

Brad Huber Active Member

God always provides a way for His children to make thier way through this world. I have no doubt God will help you with this new job. When you devote yourself to the Lord, many blessings shall flow both unto you and those around you. Praying for you sister.

3. gglearner

gglearner Member

Thank you brother for praying and support.

4. amadeus2

amadeus2 Active Member

Also praying with and for you sister!

5. gglearner

gglearner Member

Sorry brother, instead of pressing Reply to thread I pressed Reply. This morning I was very sad now I am fine I am praying God to increase my faith.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)