1. Featured Thread

Matthew 7:21-23

Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?"

And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."

Read This Thread

Please pray for suicidal online friend

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by lilyofthevalley, Dec 28, 2012.

Share This Page

1. lilyofthevalley

Please can you pray for Jolyon - I have come to know him as an online friend and he has confided in me that he is planning to commit suicide very soon and is actually packing everything in his home for preparation. He is not a Christian and really needs a miracle to happen to prevent him from doing this.

2. Daniel Symmons

Praying for Him.

That he has confided in you is a good sign. Perhaps he is seeking help. The more prayer he receives the better. I guess you've tried inviting him to post a prayer request here himself?

God shine a light all round him to penetrate the darkness within and may he perceive a ray for hope from our God of Love!

3. lilyofthevalley

Thank you Daniel. I think he may have gone. I have no way of reaching him other than email and he was extremely isolated. I don't know what to think.

#3 lilyofthevalley, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  4. Daniel Symmons

Ultimately we are all in God's hands. If he is gone he is beyond our help and will meet with Christ. We are the author of our own lives only all we can do is pray in a situation like this and to keep an open door.

Him may be still with us but if he has left, then having someone at the end to say good buy to will have been important I think. Hold onto that an keep praying!

Daniel

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)