Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

This Week's Featured Thread

The Strategy of Satan

Dr. Wiersbe zeroes in on Satan's attacks as deceiver, destroyer, ruler, and accuser. He emphasizes that conquering the enemy comes by obeying God's truth.

View This Study

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

Hi Guest, I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

Please pray for my financial struggle

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by ThankJesus, Jul 5, 2013.

1. ThankJesus

ThankJesus New Member

I live month to month and God definitely uses my money for His will. I don't have enough money for my rent, my paycheck was too small and now I'm on my knees praying for God to intervene in this problem. I have faith in Him even if he doesn't do anything, I know this is test. Part of me wants to think I deserve a miracle because I give money to God, but that's not right at all! This is a test on my heart and mind and I thank The Holy Spirit for helping me ignore those discouraging thoughts and feelings that come to mind during this trial.

2. Stryder

Stryder New Member

Have you spoken to your church about you money issues? I once had trouble with rent many many many moons ago and they helped me out. I would also recommend looking for a better job or credit counsiling.

3. Mchell70

Mchell70 New Member

Praying for provisions for you in your time of need. God is always faithful!

4. Truehearts

Truehearts New Member

Praying for you brother, open your heart to Jesus about your needs, be consistent in prayer. I have been in a deep financial struggle myself lately, but I keep trusting the Lord that He will provide. And He did. I realized one thing, I worry about it cause I haven't prayed about it. But when I finally prayed, although I still do not have God gave me a calm heart, it lead me to trust Him more than anything and then eventually help came.
    Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

5. mercyorphanage

mercyorphanage New Member

Dear brother i am praying for your financial troubles, i hope that is not morethan my troubles,i am here feeding 55 children in the orphanage and troubling for money many times in my life but i keep trusting in Him for all my needs and gains His mercy on me. brother please keep trusting in HIM,dont loose your faith in Him, tell the situation in the church,may be they are helping you.God bless you brother.

6. amadeus2

amadeus2 Active Member

Joining in prayer here!

7. Brad Huber

Brad Huber Active Member

Glad to pray for you ThankJesus!!

8. Chad

Chad Administrator
    Staff Member

@ThankJesus

God is always up to something good for us who walk with Him. He is an amazing provider and yes, it may very well be a test of faith for you. Remember, it's to build you up not to hurt you.

Jeremiah 29:11

Praying for you

#8 Chad, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  9. ThankJesus

ThankJesus New Member

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement! I'm learning not to worry like Jesus tells us in Matthew 6:25-34. God has pieced this puzzle together so that I am completely dependent on Him through it, yet am also provided for by Him. I am tempted to worry but am reminded by The Holy Spirit of Christ's words.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)