please pray for a friend of mine

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by AnNi, Oct 24, 2011.

1. AnNi

AnNi Member

Please be praying for a friend of mine and his whole family. The wife had a cerebral hemorrhage last Friday and is now in artificial coma. The next 14 days are essential for the rest of her life. All of them are believers so at least nothing can separate them from the perfect love of our God!

Thank you for every prayer!

2. lilyR

lilyR New Member

Just praying now...asking God to intervene..asking for his healing, love and mercy.
    Psalm 147:3
    "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds"

Lets put our faith in him...Jesus.
    He is above all.

3. Christ4Ever

Christ4Ever Active Member

For full healing and restoration in your Holy Name Jesus, I ask this for a daughter and family who call you Lord and Savior. Amen, Amen, Amen

4. mounty

mounty New Member

O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers: Mercifully accept our prayers, that this womans sickness may be turned into health, and sorrow into joy; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

5. AnNi

AnNi Member

Hi Thank You for every prayer! She is doing a bit better, but still in a critical condition. Let's hope and pray that this family will get the wife and mother back.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  6. Brighthouse

Brighthouse Moderator
    Staff Member

Amen Anni!!Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all time!! We send this LOVE,from Jesus, and from us to her!!! May the Power of our Living Lord touch her mind, and body in Jesus Name!! amen!

7. AbbysAunt

AbbysAunt Member

will be praying for her and the whole family Anni.

Our Father in Heaven,

We come before you now seeking your help for this woman who is sick and her body needs a healing that only you can provide Lord. In Your name we tell the sickness to leave her body that it has no place there and we ask you to replace it with renewed and restored health Lord. We know Lord as we ask these things that you do not serve us but we serve You Lord and That you are faithful to not only hear our requests but to honor them as well. We thank you Lord for loving us, hearing us and for always being faithful to us Lord...Keep this woman and her family your care Lord providing for them comfort and strength and everything they need. In your name we pray and ask these things. Amen and Amen.

8. HannahBanana

HannahBanana New Member

I am very sorry. I just prayed right now for your friend. If it is her time to go, hopefully she will be with the Lord.[:

9. AnNi

AnNi Member

Hannah, I don't think that it's her time to go. How can you say something like that..? Why do christians always think that this is nice to say, specially when there are people around who would miss her...?

Thank you all for your prayers!

Today her husband wrote that she is more awake now - they do not give her narcosis medicine anymore. She had her eyes open today and was holding her husbands hand. She doing better, but we need to be honest with ourself, it's still a critical condition. We all praise God for what he did till today and pray that she will be healed 100%.

10. PrayerWarr1or

PrayerWarr1or New Member

Lord, I know how intimately you are feeling their pain right now , I pray that you are with the family and that you comfort them all in this time of uncertainty. I pray that you heal her 100 percent and make her whole again, that she may continue to be a light for her friends and family and for you Lord. I pray this in Lord Jesus Christ's name as I know with you all things are possible. In Jesus Christ's name I pray Amen Lord

11. AnNi

AnNi Member

Hi :) Thank you for all your prayers!

She is doing much better now - she's awake now, was able to eat, now starting to learn walking again with a doctor,..

Praise the Lord! :)

12. lilyR

lilyR New Member

Amen!! We thank God for his loving kindness and mercy . am glad to hear that!

13. Brighthouse

Brighthouse Moderator
    Staff Member

AMEN!! Anni!! Jesus is who he says he is,and so are we in him!! amen!

14. Christ4Ever

Christ4Ever Active Member

Alleluia!!!! Praise His Holy Name!
    Joyful news!