Overcoming Depression

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by rizen1, Dec 10, 2007.

1. rizen1

rizen1 Moderator
    Staff Member

BETH MOORE: Overcoming Depression

God never misses a single tear of the oppressed. He sees our suffering and knows the depth of our need. He anguishes yet He waits...until the tears that have fallen on dry ground or upon the shoulders of others equally frail are poured instead before his throne. He waits-not until the oppressed cry out-but until we cry out to Him. Only then will we know the One and Only who redeems us.

Lord, help me to not fear, for you are with me; I need not be dismayed, for you are my God. You will strengthen me and help me; you will uphold me with your righteous right hand. (Isa. 41:10)

Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayers. (Psalm 4:1)

My Lord, hear me and answer me. My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught. (Ps. 55:2)

Hope does not disappoint me, because You, God, have poured out your love into my heart by the Holy Spirit, whom you have given me. (Rom. 5:5)

In my distress I call to you, Lord; I cry to my God for help. From your temple you hear my voice; my cry comes before You, into your ears. (Ps. 18:6)

Beth Moore...Praying God's Word, Breaking Free From Spiritual Strongholds

2. thomasb41

thomasb41 New Member

god bless you

:love:god bless you for shareing this this is so true thomasb41