• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New to forums

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have never been in any forums before. I think that I was lead here and I hope that it is a blessing. Not sure what to do as of yet but I will figure this out. I do know that I love talking about Jesus and the blessings that He has given me. So I guess I will be talking to you soon....thanks~

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have never been in any forums before. I think that I was lead here and I hope that it is a blessing. Not sure what to do as of yet but I will figure this out. I do know that I love talking about Jesus and the blessings that He has given me. So I guess I will be talking to you soon....thanks~
welcome in Jesus name ..im fairly new here too but ill tell you that God has a reason for you finding this site ..I know that my time on here has been uplifting and my spirit has been renewd with every posting and conversation..many new and wounderful family members await you here ... :shade: COME BASK IN THE SON

Welcome to the community SunshineAngel~! Like you i was also led here and it has been a blessing meeting and talking to other believer with outstanding stories that will inspire and uplift you. Hope you enjoy the fellowship as well as your stay. Blessings in Christ!