• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New person here

Active

RJ

Are you truly an Atheist?
This is a Talk Jesus forum, not a talk Atheist forum, good luck.
Welcome.

Staff Member
Hi @Atheist

Welcome to Talk Jesus.

It is strange but so good that you have come to a site where we all talk about our God, who you don't believe exists.

May your heart be open to the truth.

Enjoy the forum

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Atheist
May whatever have brought you here, be also that which will open you to the knowing of Jesus as your Savior.
Once again be welcome.
C4E
<><

Hello.

I'm new here.
God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son. You are a member of this world, you already belong to Jesus. Since Jesus is flesh and blood in past, present and future, your stuck. Even Thomas had doubt, until he touched him. Have a good personality and join the debate to comfort each other. Think and use your goodness to help others in philosophical ways. We the people, need all the help we can get, to make a good people. The ressurection of our love ones will convince you. The pain and sorrows we have suffered, will be explained as we progress into the future. I thank God our Father, Jesus Christ the son of humanity and the Holy Spirit for existing. With this trinity and good people will correct much as the ressurection of our family happens.

Loyal
Hello Roger,

I was just wondering what churches teaches that all the members of this world belong to Jesus? Also what church teaches Jesus was flesh and blood
before He came to the earth? I wonder if helping others in "philosophical ways" is really the way Jesus would have done it?
Also while Jesus was the "Son of man", He more importantly is the Son of God; and even God Himself. Anyway, I was just curious.

Active
I asked, what are you looking for? I'd like to help. My Grandson Chad used to be an atheist philosopher. Recently, he came to the realization that Jesus Christ is the only way to real and lasting Truth. You too can be set free from the prison of atheism. Lets talk friend.

Gia

I googled steam water distillers and found a forum on Jesus! thinking it was of the Lord :) I just happen to be a born againer so its all good. Apparently, there are many believers drinking distilled water. I love mine so far, I remineralize it with some good potent traces. Haven't read the Word today, so I'm off to nourish my soul- so needed in this fallen world.

Active
I googled steam water distillers and found a forum on Jesus! thinking it was of the Lord :) I just happen to be a born againer so its all good. Apparently, there are many believers drinking distilled water. I love mine so far, I remineralize it with some good potent traces. Haven't read the Word today, so I'm off to nourish my soul- so needed in this fallen world.

Well, hello there Gia. You just never know how the Lord will orchestrate a plan to send us into the Spiritual realm. God's ways are not our ways....Welcome to the Talk Jesus Family. Come and have some wonderful fellowship talking about Jesus with us.