Free Christian Forums & Bible Studies

Join us today and enjoy bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly online fellowship.

1. Prayer Requests

Facing Our Loneliness

Everyone has lonely moments in life, but when loneliness begins to define our lives, it causes serious problems. We compromise our principles to try to fill the emotional emptiness. We choose behavior that harms our health, relationships, and finances. The consequences can be devastating. Learn how God desires to fulfill every longing you have for meaningful connection.

View This Discussion

Dismiss Notice
  2. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

Dismiss Notice

New member here.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by TheVeryEnd, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Hello,

My name is Brad and I have known the Lord since December 7th, 1979, which is the first time He spoke into my mind. I'm looking forward to meeting other Christians who have heard the voice of the Lord and know for sure that He is real.

God bless you all,
    Brad

2. Hello,

My name is also Brad, and I was born a long time ago. The Holy Spirit speaks to me often, and I am blessed by the presence of God.

3. Brad welcome aboard, and Praise the Lord Jesus

4. It's always a pleasure and a joy to find those who know God's voice and obey His commandments. There are only a few of us but the good news is that all men will know who they are after their enemies are burned away on the day of the Lord.

5. Thank you for the kind welcome and I do worship the Lord who gives me life for eternity.

Dave M likes this.
  6. Welcome to Talk Jesus @TheVeryEnd

Enjoy the forums and online fellowship

7. Welcome to the forums Brad! Please share the site with others.

Sent from a mobile device
  8. Thank you Fragrant Grace.

9. Thanks for the warm welcome amadeus2.

10. Thank you Chad. I'll be sharing thoughts from God in here.

11. I just joined as well Brad, it's nice to meet another brother in Christ, and newbie here as well!

Sent from a mobile device

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 12)

1. TheVeryEnd
  2. Brad Huber
  3. Dave M
  4. Br. Bear
  5. Fragrant Grace
  6. amadeus2
  7. Chad
  8. Christ4Ever
  9. Live_for_Him :-)
  10. Curtis
  11. Shi
  12. Hallie