Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

Sermon of the Week

He Makes All Things New

What things are going on in your world right now? Whatever you're going through right now, He can make all things new.

Watch this Video

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

...for graphics & videos

I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

My Birthday Message

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by shortlady, May 23, 2007.

1. shortlady

shortlady Active Member

My Birthday Message

It has been another year or Blessings and door openings in my life. I am now a quarter of a century. Oh wow I feel old like dirt but as we age let us age in grace and wisdom.

God has been faithful to me and to everyone else who reads this email. There are many people we love who didn't even see this age or even the age of 18. But we are here reading this email and breathing by the grace and Spirit of God. I just wanted to say thank you Lord for another year another year I can share your word and your goodness to your people. You've been faithful when no one else has been. If it wasn't for you on my side Lord where would I be? If you didn't come and die on Calvary who what I would become? For God I haven't been hat you call me to be but i know your grace is Sufficient for me. Your mercies are new every morning.

Lord I thank you and I thank you also for the people who is reading this email because some may not know it but it is only by your grace that we are still here.

Be BLess and Stay Encourage My Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Love Nena

2. stephen

stephen Moderator
    Staff Member

That is a lovely birthday message Nena. 25 years you say.....wow just the bat of an eyelid. But I am so pleased to hear as you give thanks to the LOrd. "To the thankful heart, a double portion comes"

Trust you had a lovely day.

"May the Lord Bless You, and keep you, may the Lord cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you, May the Lord lift up his countenence upon you, and give you peace" Amen

3. shortlady

shortlady Active Member

Thank you and God Bless

Love Nena

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)