1. Featured Thread

Unlimiting God

An excellent sermon by Francis Chan. Give this a view and listen. He's inspiring and very passionate about Jesus Christ and us living fully for God's Kingdom.

View This Video

2. Featured Thread

Parables of Jesus

Jesus' parables are short stories that teach a moral or spiritual lesson by analogy or similarity. They are often stories based on the agricultural life that was intimately familiar to His original first century audience.

Some aspect of an unfamiliar concept, such as the kingdom of God, was compared to something from everyday life that could easily be understood.

View The Parables

3. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

4. Featured Thread

Understanding Inadequacy

Poor self-image. Past failures. Weak faith. We all feel inadequate in different areas of our lives. No one is adequate within themselves to be saved or to serve God effectively. We must respond to God’s call and rely on the Holy Spirit.

View This Video

My Birthday Message

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by shortlady, May 23, 2007.

Share This Page

1. shortlady

Expand Collapse

My Birthday Message

It has been another year or Blessings and door openings in my life. I am now a quarter of a century. Oh wow I feel old like dirt but as we age let us age in grace and wisdom.

God has been faithful to me and to everyone else who reads this email. There are many people we love who didn't even see this age or even the age of 18. But we are here reading this email and breathing by the grace and Spirit of God. I just wanted to say thank you Lord for another year another year I can share your word and your goodness to your people. You've been faithful when no one else has been. If it wasn't for you on my side Lord where would I be? If you didn't come and die on Calvary who what I would become? For God I haven't been hat you call me to be but i know your grace is Sufficient for me. Your mercies are new every morning.

Lord I thank you and I thank you also for the people who is reading this email because some may not know it but it is only by your grace that we are still here.

Be BLess and Stay Encourage My Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Love Nena

2. stephen

Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

That is a lovely birthday message Nena. 25 years you say.....wow just the bat of an eyelid. But I am so pleased to hear as you give thanks to the LOrd. "To the thankful heart, a double portion comes"

Trust you had a lovely day.

"May the Lord Bless You, and keep you, may the Lord cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you, May the Lord lift up his countenence upon you, and give you peace" Amen

3. shortlady

Expand Collapse

Thank you and God Bless

Love Nena