• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

MOUNT SNOWDON WALES

Active
Hello saints !
Im going to walk mount snowdon in wales hopefully september ish
Ive prayed and asked God for a mission to support and thought i knew one. BUT
then i met brother Tun Lin on here please search him out and look at the mission with the orphans !
so i knew after much prayer .
So at the moment its me and my son walking up this mountain so if anyone wants to come and be a part of this journey and walk with purpose to bless the orphans that Live with Tun Lin and his family please let me know as we can begin praying and preparing.
i have all the info needed about snowdon
(email will have full info ) its about 8 hour hike up u down (can get a steam train back down if worn out)
I need help to start a just giving page or similar please advise if you know a different way
first time doing this (im so not tech)
but if you can get to snowdon in wales im about 2 and half hours away (i lived there for 3 years so beautiful)
or if you just want to sow into the mission brilliant
This personally is a big thing for me and im really excited and passionate about supporting Tun Lin .
Any advice, guidance appreciated and most importantly Prayers ....
pm me for my email and i can tell you more also see Tun lins facebook page and he will email all you need to know and pray if you are to be part of this Amazing journey up mount snowdon.
Maybe have a overnight stay in wales to recover details to be prayerfully worked out.
maybe someone has a mini bus we can all meet at a central place see how the Lords leads but i would Love the support and encouragment to help me get up this mountain to raise much needed help for these precious litte souls.
God bless you all and hope to hear from Who so ever the Lord calls.

Active
Awww ... Nicola that's brilliant. Well done. Yes I've been following his amazing fabulous work in Myanmar for a couple of months now. Well done sis and may God bless this project. Thank you. And anyone reading this please tag this thread with a watch and keep praying for it and just maybe some financial support.

God bless you Nic xxx

Active
Awww ... Nicola that's brilliant. Well done. Yes I've been following his amazing fabulous work in Myanmar for a couple of months now. Well done sis and may God bless this project. Thank you. And anyone reading this please tag this thread with a watch and keep praying for it and just maybe some financial support.

God bless you Nic xxx
Excellent Andy
Thankyou and
God bless

Loyal
Greetings sister,

What an excellent idea, it is a lovely part of the country.

May the Lord Bless you with your little project, for those who cannot get there or live in another country, a little heartfelt gift of love towards the work Tun Lin is doing, it will certainly be a Blessing for his ministry and those little orphans too.
:love:

Active
Greetings sister,

What an excellent idea, it is a lovely part of the country.

May the Lord Bless you with your little project, for those who cannot get there or live in another country, a little heartfelt gift of love towards the work Tun Lin is doing, it will certainly be a Blessing for his ministry and those little orphans too.
:love:
Thankyou paul for your words of encouragment as always x hoped you would be there with a flask of tea at the bottom of mountain lol lol God bless you Brother paul x

Loyal
Hi Nicola

Sorry it is 250 miles to Manchester then across, as we talked recently, I don't drive much now, and my wheelchair wouldn't get me up that big hill LOL, not to mention the cold tea by the time you and others get back down, even if you came down the easy way. LOL

With the Covid-19, we are the ones told to shielding (not isolation) due to health issues, looking at the pictures in the news today all them boozers and no social distancing, it's crazy. Numerous countries are having new spikes, Israel did well first time round, they have a second hit, already worse than the first, even though they have aimed to maintain social distances and taken precautions they are hit again and harder! They are also saying, this virus/pestilence seemed to miss the kids and younger ones first time round, (I did read some say the that some youngsters were carriers first time round, but not sure if accurate), but they are saying, this time it is hitting the universities, so everyone is at risk from the worldly pestilence.

Stay safe, remain safe.

Bless you too sister.

Keep up the good work.

Your brother in Christ Paul

Loyal
Hi Nicola

Thanks for sharing about the CofE near you. They are more concerned about 'my church' the building, the kuriakon. If their church building was knocked down tomorrow there would be so many tears and the majority wouldn't know what to do.

So many worship indoors, yet outside not far away, are the poor, the hungry, the struggling, the widows, and more.

If we feel it is sad how must our Lord feel.

Bless you

Mount Snowdon is in Wales? I didn't need that question mark; I have heard of it. What does it LOOK like, did you take any pictures? Sorry not to be too religious about British matters and affairs, I'm sure that has a really deep history. Mount Snowdon isn't in the same place as Spancill Hill by any chance, is it? The only thing I know about English or British Isles churches is that I've read Edna O'Brien, and unfortunately, I'm literally the only person in my own acquaintance who has, it was a CBS non-assignment, meaning that it had something to do with the Writer's Guild back in 1977. The church that she wrote about is supposed to have been on the banks of either the Liffey or the Shannon, depending I believe on whether you listen to Jethro Tull or the Pogues. That's where Derik Warfield and the Wolf Tones, who I will grant you are the worst band in Ireland, get all their dumb unoriginal ideas for really bad lyrics to put to songs that they didn't even write.

World's most offensive conversation. Still, it is how to tell whether the person fought for the Noth or the South, in either the United Sates or Ireland, in either English or Spanish. The only problem with it is that it's a Southern Irish game, by which I mean that it leaves out the fact that their French is so bad.