• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Love Transformation

Staff Member
The purpose of my instruction is that all believers would be filled with love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience, and genuine faith. But some people have missed this whole point. They have turned away from these things and spend their time in meaningless discussions. They want to be known as teachers of the law of Moses, but they don't know what they are talking about, even though they speak so confidently. 1 Timothy 1:5-7 NLT

When Christians miss the core teaching of God’s love, they may speak truth, but no one wants to listen. They argue points of order: They’ve never missed a question in Bible trivia. But the question of relationship with God never gets an adequate answer.

New-life living should be filled with learning more about what God wants, but some learn bible facts as if preparing for debate club. They want to know the right answer but have never allowed God’s love sermon to change how they interact with others.

Change in the Christian life doesn’t come from knowing bible facts. Instead, it comes from being changed by the love that transformed your destiny from death to life, bitterness, and justice to mercy.

Prayer: Dear God, I want to allow Your love to change the way I treat people. Let me not use what I lean to make people feel stupid. May what I learn make me a friend who just happens to know You.