• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Let's share a testimony of praise and thanks daily

Loyal
I thank God for His mercy and His grace.
I thank God for His loving-kindness
I thank God for His forgiveness
I thank God for His everlasting love
:love:

Active
Ipretty much keep to myself now a days because of physical limitations I more or less home bound.. it give me much time to seek The Lord and spend Time with the Lord while I try and learn to be good..

I was on them streets for many a years and for 10 yrs I was in the hospital more then out because of the prison I was in the prison of my mind being stuck not able to move on..

I believed in God as I called YH back in them days but I didn't believe Him.. I can now see that...

The streets I believe I was drawned to was because they didn't care what I did.. they didn't frown upon what I was doing nor did they judge me because of it...

I was so broken I didn't give a hoot what those who claimed love for me thought of me because in all honesty I was filled with rage for them.. that old saying there's a thin line between love and hate is so very true...As far as I was concerned they all betrayed me because of the lie they had me believing.. n how I found out well that's a story in itself..

For the longest time I couldn't figure out why one earth I was still alive with all the dangerous things I have done..but now I understand.. It was all YH.. tho I walked with my back turned towards Him He still kept me safe n I'm still in Awe about it..

So about a year ago I tripped n fell shattered my left shoulder n broke my arm in four place.. before this I Neva broke a bone in my life.. I jokingly tell my husband well ain't no one can say I do anything half way anymore.. but this is just me n how I deal with issues that are beyond my control.. I try to stay light hearted so to say.. makes life a bit easier for me.. idk it's like a joy that dwells inside that is there all the time even when I hit some dark hours..

The night I tripped boy I haven't felt pain like for ova 27 yrs .. n that was also a day that YH poured His mercy down on me n helped me when those who were supposed to b helping me was instead of torturing me n that too is another story... They ambulance came n took me to the hospital long story short the doctor put 10 pins sum plates n screws in my arm n shoulder n smh it has been torture to b honest.. I was and still am in very much pain but YH has gotten me through it like I said I get to spend much time with Him I must say I have drawn very close to Him.. He my God My Father My friend My Love He is much to me

Any who I kept going for chk ups to this surgeon but the swelling wasn't goin down I could barely move my arm I was in so much pain n all this guy would do is take a x-ray n say it all ok.. n I just look smh go home n repeat in another four weeks.. finally I got tired of it n I walked away from the doctors again.. I'm to tired to fight for some one to help me as far as I am concerned I'm just waiting patiently for the Lord to either call me home or to make His grand appearance to b honest..

After a two month rest away from the doctors I got a new insurance company n started to research the surgeons here n yada yada yada n found one.. she is from Texas n was head of the dept there I saw her for about two months getting teat n things n she said I need a reverse shoulder replacement n the plates in my arm need to come out n b cleaned up n yada yada yada.. but this surgeon she heard me when I spoke n took time to understand why I was so reluctant to b operated on again but unfortunately all them pins had collapsed n they r digging into my join soo I have no choice.. she also said she don't understand how my shoulder is even being held together at this time.. but like I said YH is good n merciful..

Then last week I check my messages on my phone n her office called n told me I had to go see another surgeon.. I was a bit taken back I was so frustrated n I didn't understand why because her office lacked communication which seems to b the norm now a days for the doctors offices

So I called this talked to his nurse who was really sweet gave me some hope that maybe just maybe this would b a good thing..

I went and meant with the surgeon n this surgeon He is number two in this field in the state.. he is the one that takes on the difficult cases.. see a reverse shoulder replacement may not b possible for the pins chipped away at my bone n joint so I may only b able to get a partial shoulder replacement or may need bone graphs.. so Ya I been goin through a storm n yet through This Storm I have gotten to draw near to the Lord..

What I have come to learn through this whole ordeal one of The Highest form of worship is resting in Him is believe n knowing that He will take care of you He will protect you He will Teach you and He will guide you..

My surgery is finally set for August 29 4 days after my mom was told it a girl child..

Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing.
Know that the Lord Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him, bless His name.

But as for me, the nearness of God is my good;
I have made the Lord God my refuge,
That I may tell of all Your works.

With the power of YH we truly can overcome anything

Twistie :broken_heart:

I think perhaps this belonged here.. I posted this in another part ...

Loyal
When we spend a lot of our time in pain, it helps us to be more sympathetic to others in pain where as before we barely noticed others pains. Teach us Lord to care for all our fellow brothers and sisters.