Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

Spiritual Warfare

Praying Always With All Prayer

Prayer and warfare have always been close companions. So it’s no surprise that the last dimension of spiritual armor is prayer. Learn more in this message from Ephesians 6.

View This Study

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

...for graphics & videos

I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

Last Days: Things To Happen According to the Bible

Discussion in 'Arts' started by Chad, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Chad

Chad Administrator
    Staff Member

[media]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6208559659637441117#[/media]

This non-copyrighted version of the video is a breath-taking prophetic glimpse into the future. World renowned authors Hal Lindsay, Dr. Tim LaHaye, Marlin Maddoux, and Chuck Missler offer startling insights into the turbulent days in which we live. A political and spiritual conditioning process is now in full swing following such diverse events as the September 11th tragedy and the media hype surrounding the Harry Potter phenomenon. This fast-paced video presents a clear and concise scenario of the earth-shattering events which are about to unfold across our planet. An important and eye-opening warning for this generation.

2. shipwrecksoul

shipwrecksoul New Member

Wow another video. Its good, it shares the prophetic aspect to catch the new believer up. Hal was young there as well as LaHaye

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)