• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

John 10:10. Dont fall away in these times

From wisdomfortoday.co.uk

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
John 10:10 ESV

Please don’t backslide and fall away in these times by not serving (e.g. not praying). Have a well thought routine and keep yourself spiritually healthy.

There is a blog post for this verse as I want you to stay in Christ and not fall away like I think many are doing. I want you do to this by realising that the actual truth no matter what, is in the Word of God. The Word of God states that if you fall away then its kill, steal and destroy (the enemy steals your life and you end up very miserable) but if you stay in then its abundance.

We are children of God now (1 John 3:1) and abundant blessing for me is experiencing life as richly as a child. Actually just that, like my senses are working well. Its why I like simple things a lot. I know I do not want to lose that.

God gives different blessings for different people. I know mine but you might not of recognised yours and if you fall away you might not know what you had till its gone (as the song goes).

So pray earnestly for your blessings in Christ to be revealed to you then remember and stay in Him as He loves you.

Dont upset Jesus please, He loves you very much and wants you in His family. He died for you.

Others need you too. People need to know the truth that Jesus gives abundant blessings. That is heaven also you know as this short life is not all rosy. The pain? You dont see white without black. No pain, no joy, just zombie.

Staying in Jesus is the best way.

But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day. The way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know over what they stumble.
Proverbs 4:18‭-‬19 ESV

God loves you more than you know. You are His child. In God’s lounge up in the sky He has pictures of you on His wall and mantel piece of when you are happy. He has a bottle of your tears that He has caught over the years and considers this bottle as sacred. His feelings of love towards you are massive. He just wants to cuddle you in His warm powerful arms and keep you safe forever.

There will be hard seasons and it may be hard at the moment. As the light of dawn lights up the horizon, there may be skyscrapers but the sun will still rise above. The Lord is faithful, He will do it.

The way of the fallen and wicked is deep darkness. They do more and more evil and their pleasure in it gets less and less. A mug’s game.

This is special. It’s a Christian album called The Joy Eternal – A Sweet And Bitter Providence:

Christian media like TBN on freeview is ok but be careful about all secular media at the moment as I think there might be some subliminal stuff going about. Even some bad teaching might have got onto TBN but it is mainly good.

Jesus would like to give you a spiritual cuddle. He created cuddles therefore He gives the best cuddles.

The lockdown can put you in a bit of a fear bubble where we worry and just think of end times theology. You might realise this now that I said it. Jesus has got you safe anyway but you can pop out of that bubble by doing the things you need to do AND enjoying yourself (e.g. coffee and nice things within reason).

Have a small note book and make a list of spiritual land marks where God has got you through hard times, guarded you, to know He has always been with you and when He intervened for you. You need to remember to remember. Pray to God and say things like “I remember when you helped me through a hard time and we read Psalm 139 with a cup of tea after. It was amazing Lord”.

A lot of the things you need to do are on this blog.