Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

He Makes All Things New

What things are going on in your world right now? Whatever you're going through right now, He can make all things new.

Watch this Video

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

Jesus in every book in the Bible

Discussion in 'Bible Chat' started by Faithful Son, Sep 19, 2006.

Random Thread
  1. Faithful Son

Faithful Son New Member

I found this on the net and thought it was definitely worth sharing :teeth:

Loren Pulliam likes this.
  2. rlowe

rlowe New Member

:shade: Cool

Thanks for sharing this.

3. Chad

Chad Administrator
    Staff Member

Nice list thank you for sharing.

4. Faithful Son

Faithful Son New Member

It's a big pleasure ;)

5. lindadc

lindadc New Member

Just lovely ... Thank you for sharing .

6. I_love_Jesus

I_love_Jesus New Member

cool

awsome he really is in alot of things come to think of it

7. chitx2000

chitx2000 New Member

Children's Bible Stories

The True Story of Noah's Ark
    One of the most stunning, unique and captivating books on the account of the Ark and the global Flood of Noah's day ever produced. Based on the account recorded in Genesis 6-9 in the Bible, the narrative is true to the biblical record and its timeline of events conccerning Noah's flood, with added insight as to what it might have been like to be in Noah's shoes.

Whether someone is an adult or a child, one quickly begins to feel as if they were there experiencing what Noah and his family went through. The artwork is so spectacular, one can almost sense the atmosphere, the anguish, the excitement and anxiety. Once inside the Ark, a feeling of awe creeps over the reader as the enormity and reality of this structure appears to grip one's senses. This is not just a fantastic reading book for the whole family, but a coffee table witnessing book and a wonderful gift idea for non-Christians to challenge them concerning the truth of the Bible and gospel.

More wonderful materials for children's bible stories can be found at nestfamily.com

8. stephen

stephen Moderator
    Staff Member

Jesus is indeed in every book in the bible........The first man I ever heard register such truth was a U.S of A Evangelist named Oral Roberts.

In the sixties....such mighty miracles. This man came to Wales, U.K. I made the journey to hear him preach. The only time I have ever seen a mighty miracle. The only time I have ever seen crutches thrown away,.....The only time I have seen the ......what can I say.......such mighty exhibitions of release from bondage....healings...and all the rest.......rioteous effects.

Oral Roberts .....an elderly man now..........but such a legacy of healing in Jesus.

And as I say.....the first man I ever heard heard give such exogesis of scripture ......with power.

9. beccasmom

beccasmom New Member

Wow thanks for sharing that. I will have to print that out and study on that.

10. HIS

HIS New Member

Jesus -- In Every Book...

I appreciate the listing. Just another example of the truth that the God of the OT is the (one and the same) God of the NT.

HIS

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)