• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Israel and Corona Virus

Loyal
The stats for Israel are worth considering, they have a population of 8.5 million souls.

Coronavirus latest

Israel statistics:
  • 16,268 cases
  • 10,223 recovered
  • 66 On ventilators
  • 237 deaths

They have seen the end of exponential growth of the virus and restrictions are being lifted

Can the world learn something here?

Shalom

Active
The stats for Israel are worth considering, they have a population of 8.5 million souls.

Coronavirus latest

Israel statistics:
  • 16,268 cases
  • 10,223 recovered
  • 66 On ventilators
  • 237 deaths

They have seen the end of exponential growth of the virus and restrictions are being lifted

Can the world learn something here?

Shalom
Yes Paul, Know that if God is with you things are better. and in Israel, more are coming to Jesus daily. Maybe we shouldn't have turned God out of our schools, our country and our morals and started to accept lies as the norm. Bless you

Loyal
Greetings Trevor

I don't believe there is a 'maybe we shouldn't', there is definitely we shouldn't.

But who had him removed? The hard hearted, God haters, the lost souls, the atheists that have grown in number.

It started by removing the 10 Commandments, from courts, schools, libraries, public places, the the Lord's Prayer. It all proves the latter days brother.

Have you ever thought about the situation in the courts? The person holds up a Bible and swears by Almight God... but never ends in Jesus Name Amen.

Loyal
Yes Paul, Know that if God is with you things are better. and in Israel, more are coming to Jesus daily. Maybe we shouldn't have turned God out of our schools, our country and our morals and started to accept lies as the norm. Bless you

Praise the Lord for the Jews, Praise the Lord for the Messianic Jews in Jesus Name Amen

Active
Praise the Lord for the Jews, Praise the Lord for the Messianic Jews in Jesus Name Amen
Bless you Paul,
Praise the Lord for choosing a people, that he could introduce himself to the world through, and using that people, to send his Son through to save all us miserable sinners. And praise the Lord that he gave them a faith, so strong, that it has survived 2000 years of exile from their home, keeping us aware of their history, that includes our Saviour.

Loyal
Do you think the vaccine that Israel is making will be any more trustworthy than the ones the US pharmaceuticals are working on that are VERY suspect, possibly insertion of data collection, coding or such things?

Loyal
Do you think the vaccine that Israel is making will be any more trustworthy than the ones the US pharmaceuticals are working on that are VERY suspect, possibly insertion of data collection, coding or such things?

I think maybe the world, or most of it, is aiming to get a working vaccine, they are frightened of dying!

Something else I read earlier today, the Israeli's say they can detect Covid-19 in the sewerage and waste water, by tracing the flows they can pin point where the infections are coming from. I guess that is a different angle on the situation. ;)

Loyal
Bless you Paul,
Praise the Lord for choosing a people, that he could introduce himself to the world through, and using that people, to send his Son through to save all us miserable sinners. And praise the Lord that he gave them a faith, so strong, that it has survived 2000 years of exile from their home, keeping us aware of their history, that includes our Saviour.

Praise the Lord indeed.

As scripture confirms in all things through prayer and supplication, Jews first.

We are so priveledged to be grafted into the original vine brother, the original root stock.

But in all things we are to put Jews first, a lot of Christians need to learn that for sure.

Lord we come together in prayer and give thanks, for the Jews first and also for all saved gentile souls. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen

Active
I would rather put my faith in the scientists from Israel, where, even the non believers must have an awareness of the God of their forefathers, than western scientists who may well have alternative agendas, especially if they're funded by globalists who may wish to incorporate tracking systems along with the vaccines. I'm with you on this one Brad, bless you.

Active
Praise the Lord indeed.

As scripture confirms in all things through prayer and supplication, Jews first.

We are so priveledged to be grafted into the original vine brother, the original root stock.

But in all things we are to put Jews first, a lot of Christians need to learn that for sure.

Lord we come together in prayer and give thanks, for the Jews first and also for all saved gentile souls. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen
Amen!

Active
Greetings Trevor

I don't believe there is a 'maybe we shouldn't', there is definitely we shouldn't.

But who had him removed? The hard hearted, God haters, the lost souls, the atheists that have grown in number.

It started by removing the 10 Commandments, from courts, schools, libraries, public places, the the Lord's Prayer. It all proves the latter days brother.

Have you ever thought about the situation in the courts? The person holds up a Bible and swears by Almight God... but never ends in Jesus Name Amen.
Your right Paul, there shouldn't be a maybe. As for those who instigated the change, they are just lost souls deceived by the liar and it's our job to put that right. Concerning the courts omitting the name of Jesus, until now it had never occurred to me, thanks for expanding my knowledge. bless you.

Loyal
I would rather put my faith in the scientists from Israel, where, even the non believers must have an awareness of the God of their forefathers, than western scientists who may well have alternative agendas, especially if they're funded by globalists who may wish to incorporate tracking systems along with the vaccines. I'm with you on this one Brad, bless you.

I am sure all are working to provide a working vaccine, they know first to make one means 'money'!

But if I was to choose, I would also agree Israel.

Reuters News 26 April -
Israel's top court says government must legislate if it is to use COVID-19 phone-tracking

Active
I am sure all are working to provide a working vaccine, they know first to make one means 'money'!

But if I was to choose, I would also agree Israel.

Reuters News 26 April -
Israel's top court says government must legislate if it is to use COVID-19 phone-tracking
Let's pray they don't legislate, and fly in the face of the globalists bro.