• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Is there a man made thing in Heaven?

Active

RJ

God said that He was Spirit. The Bible often refers to the "other realm" where God exists. So, I would say that no man made thing is in heaven. But, we know that one of the miracles of the resurrected body is thatit can coexist in the physical world, we see that by Jesus witnessing to so many on earth in his resurrected form. So that is Spiritual/ressurected Jesus coexisting with man-made things. Whose to say that with God the reverse can't happen. Jesus and all of us will rule on earth for a thousand years, won't that be "heaven on earth" and there will be man-made things around then?
My brain hurts!:groupwave:

if there was anything man made in heaven, would cease being Holy, for what has man made tgat was holy

I wonder.

Ark of the covenant. I thought that was mentioned in Rev.

That was man made. I could be wrong though.

The Two Witnesses

Rev. 11: 3-13 tells of 2 witnesses which are in Heaven although they never died but were translated...

• Enoch
  • Elijah
These are the only humans recorded in KJV Bible that were supernaturally taken to Heaven without natural death. I do not pretend to understand how this is possible but the Holy Scriptures say it is - so it is absolutely true.

Some day Rev. 11 will be fulfilled and these two live men will come back in the flesh and at a later period their body will be killed - then 3 days later will be resurrected and raptured up to Heaven.

This is scripture proof that these living human beings are now in Heaven. God can indeed do whatever He chooses.

There is no sin will ever enter Heaven so somehow these 2 men are in Heaven - yet without sin. No I can not explain - just say what the Bible says which is 100 percent true.

What a Mighty God we have and serve!

In reply
To the Only Man made thing in heaven,

No on the two witnesses because they came from Adam thus Adam was made by God.

Nope on the Ark.
In 586 BC, the Babylonians destroyed Jerusalem and Solomon's Temple. There is no record of what became of the ark.
There is mention of an Ark in revelation but was never said to be the same Ark.

True only righteousness exists in Heaven but!

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

The only thing man made in heaven is the scars on Jesus.
Our sins placed them there.
Man Nailed the nails into the Lord, Man put the crown of thorns upon his head and yes Man took a spear and plunged it into him.

This solidifies once and for all our need of him and him alone.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Dear ShipwreckedSoul.

I am not sure that you can say that the ark of the covenant mentioned in Revelations is not the same ark.

Read the following,

Revelation 11:19 (NASB)
"And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm."

Let's leave this unresolved, that may be the better bet. We do not know for sure.

If I remember reading correctly, The scriptures say everything physical is just a copy of spiritual things - The Ark of the covenant that was made on earth was also a copy of the Original I THINK :)

What exactly do you mean? I think we'll be able to create new things in Heaven. We won't be sitting all the time and doing nothing - that's for sure.

I mean, think of all the possibilities. No sins, no injuries, our new, heavenly bodies (which, as Jesus has shown already after the resurrection, can travel very fast and can go through walls), God at our side, access to (at least some) of His knowledge and so on and so on. And once again, we wouldn't use any of this for bad purposes because there won't be sin in Heaven! That's just amazing! :)

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean? I think we'll be able to create new things in Heaven. We won't be sitting all the time and doing nothing - that's for sure.

Shipwreck was not referring to any handcrafted or manufactured implement. The true answer is, as he pointed out, the scars on Jesus' body which were made (caused) by our sins.

SLE