• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Iran Attacks Israel

Loyal
I believe Iran will pay. FINALLY!

Sadly, it will be the ordinary people of Iran – who have already lived under decades of war and a hated repressive leadership – that will pay the highest price.

Can you explain please?
Israel attacked the Iranian embassy in Damascus on April 1, killing 7 Iranian officers and destroying the embassy, a blatant violation of the UN charter, but did not resulting in condemnation by the UN because of direct vetoes by US, UK and France. The April 13th retaliatory attack by Iran was no more than a warning and show of force, nobody was killed. ALL governments of the world belong to ha Satan until Yeshua returns, and Israel is no exception. War, politics, and continuing enrichment of the already filthy rich.

Staff Member
Fact: Iran did NOT attack first, Israel did.
I guess it depends on whether the Iranian proxies count or not.
Syria basically has acceded their sovereignty to other countries, of which Iran has the most soldiers stationed there. From what I hear about 100,000 all told. Russia, Turkey, & US have forces there as well, but nothing like the number of soldiers that Iran does.

Israel is trying to make a point to Iran, that if the attacks keep coming, their forces in other countries that they are getting attacked from, will not be immune to retaliation.

Sadly, we will continue to hear of wars, and rumors of wars. So, we continue with spreading the Gospel, while we wait for the return of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and Savior.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><