Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

He Makes All Things New

What things are going on in your world right now? Whatever you're going through right now, He can make all things new.

Watch this Video

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

I'm a new member

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Hayz01, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Hayz01

Hayz01 New Member

Hey, just signed up.

Can some people pray for my family and me, on 12th November this year my nan died of cancer, my grandparents live in Liverpool so when she was taken into hospital me and my mum went to Liverpool. We stayed in the hospital for a whole week with my grandad who never left her side.

She then went to a hospice, even though she was in a lot of pain she waved and smiled at us so she knew we were there. After she died my grandad has spent a few weeks with us in Cumbria, and will probably go back home to Liverpool in January. I miss my Nan lots and it was hard seeing her in so much pain. I just ask that you pray for my Grandad as well, so he doesn't feel like he's alone. After we came back to Cumbria, I ignored God, I know it's not his fault and wasn't blaming him but I just didn't know what to say anymore. The whole of this year hasn't been easy from the start of the year, and it's just brought back a lot of pain from other events that have happened.

Thaaank you!

Hayley aged 18.

2. Peace Seeker

Peace Seeker New Member

Hi Hayley,
    You and your grandpa are in my prayers, that God comforts you both in your time of need and refreshes you with His awesome love and compassion! About your having ignored God, He never stopped loving you or caring about you, so just cast all your cares on Him and trust Him and everything will be fine. :teeth:

#2 Peace Seeker, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  3. SpiritLedEd

SpiritLedEd New Member

Welcome Hayz01. I will pray as will others who read your post.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

4. Pacman

Pacman New Member

Welcome my friend

5. gdemoss

gdemoss New Member

May the Lord God of heaven and earth bless you by giving you knowledge and understanding of the person of his Son Jesus, who was sacrificed for you. May you receive his grace which is freely given unto all.

Gary

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)