• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I finished a Christian animation! - A LOVE STRONGER THAN DEATH

Hi friends!

I finished an animation about true love, trusting in God and fully surrendering all to Him

Should I make more stuff like this? What should the next animation be about?

Loyal
If you can make one on why God allows pain in our lives, I find most people have the hardest time with that.

If you can make one on why God allows pain in our lives, I find most people have the hardest time with that.

Wow, that's a great idea. So true. Even some Christians struggle with that! That may very well be the next one!
No, I'm not using Facebook right now. Why do you ask? Is Facebook really good to spread things out?

Loyal
Wow, that's a great idea. So true. Even some Christians struggle with that! That may very well be the next one!
No, I'm not using Facebook right now. Why do you ask? Is Facebook really good to spread things out?
Its probably the most used sharing site in the whole world, and its free. Once you start your own account, ask all your friends if they use it, and if they do, ask them to be your facebook friend, share the videos with them, and ask them to share it with all their friends, it will get the word out for free.

Is there a way to edit my original post? I made an update on the video and I don't want the old version circulating. What do we do? Thank you.