1. Featured Thread

Matthew 7:21-23

Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?"

And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."

Read This Thread

I am in need oof prayers for Used Clothes

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by channing28105, Mar 12, 2013.

Share This Page

1. channing28105

channing28105 New Member

I am in need of prayers for a Way to have some Good Used Size 26 Jeans I have lost alot of Weight from My Gastric Bypass that I had Back in July of 2012 and I have a lot of Clothes that is way too big and falling off of me- Because I have no Job I get no money at all to get Used Jeans from Goodwill and Salvation Army.The Freecycle Groups have not been good at all for me no one helps me on the Freecycle groups at all. I do not know what Else to Think I also get no money to buy New Jeans from Walmart with not having a Job.Thank you for praying for me. If You can help me have some Good Used Size 26 Please let me know I would appreciate it Thank you Very much.

Channing

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)