Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

This Week's Featured Thread

The Strategy of Satan

Dr. Wiersbe zeroes in on Satan's attacks as deceiver, destroyer, ruler, and accuser. He emphasizes that conquering the enemy comes by obeying God's truth.

View This Study

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

Hi Guest, I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

I am in need oof prayers for Used Clothes

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by channing28105, Mar 12, 2013.

1. channing28105

channing28105 New Member

I am in need of prayers for a Way to have some Good Used Size 26 Jeans I have lost alot of Weight from My Gastric Bypass that I had Back in July of 2012 and I have a lot of Clothes that is way too big and falling off of me- Because I have no Job I get no money at all to get Used Jeans from Goodwill and Salvation Army.The Freecycle Groups have not been good at all for me no one helps me on the Freecycle groups at all. I do not know what Else to Think I also get no money to buy New Jeans from Walmart with not having a Job.Thank you for praying for me. If You can help me have some Good Used Size 26 Please let me know I would appreciate it Thank you Very much.

Channing

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)