• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

How/When Believers Were/Are Justified

HOW/WHEN…...WERE/ARE….. BELIEVERS….. JUSTIFIED/SAVED

WE BELIEVE / UNDERSTAND:

But who He predestined, these He also called; and who He called, those HE ALSO JUSTIFIED.

And who He justified, these He also glorified (Romans 8:30). (CALLED………JUSTIFIED………..GLORIFIED)

How were/are believers JUSTIFIED?

For he who DIED has been justified from sin (Romans 6:7).

We are justified when we DIE with Christ by being joined with the Spirit of Jesus Christ into His death.

How did/do believers DIE?

……….as many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into His death?

Therefore we were buried with Him by baptism into death
,………..(Romans 6:3-4)

We DIE with Christ by being baptized with the Spirit of Jesus Christ (NOT WATER) into His death.

……..BY ONE SPIRIT WE ARE ALL BAPTIZED INTO ONE BODY, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bond or free, even all were made to drink into one Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:13)

We are justified when we “DIE” with Christ by being buried with the Spirit of Jesus Christ into His death.

…………..YOU ARE JUSTIFIED in the name of the Lord Jesus (water baptism = past sins )
AND BY THE SPIRIT OF OUR GOD [Roman 3:30]
(1 Cor. 6:11).

IT IS ONE GOD WHO WILL JUSTIFY circumcised by faith, and uncircumcised through faith (Rom 3:30).
……..circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; (Romans 2:29).

WE ARE ONE

But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him (1 Corinthians 6:17). One with Him who died for us, in His death + resurrection. Jesus said I am the resurrection (by which we are born again).

And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one (Jn 17:11).

The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me (John 17:22-23).

And if the righteous one is scarcely saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? (1 Peter 4:18).

But if, while we seek to be justified in Christ, we also were found to be sinners, is Christ, therefore, a minister of sin? Let it not be said! (Galatians 2:17).

…………as it is written, "The just (those who practice righteousness) shall live by faith." (Romans 1:17)

………..WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION with fear and trembling; (Philippians 2:12)

SEEK first the kingdom of God and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS,………..(Matthew 6:33)

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us,

that WE MIGHT BECOME THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN HIM. (2 Corinthians 5:21)
(We are made the righteousness of GOD by being baptized into Christ Jesus with the Spirit of Jesus Christ)

For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son,
much more, having been reconciled, WE SHALL BE SAVED BY HIS LIFE (Romans 5:10)

(We are reconciled to GOD WITH Christ by receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost when forgiven of all trespasses by repenting and confessing our trespasses/sins, AND THEN JUSTIFIED, BORN OF GOD, SAVED and RISEN IN Christ Jesus by being baptized with the Spirit of Jesus Christ into His death and raised together by being made alive together with His Spirit.)

He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, (Ephesians 1:4-5)

Not only that, but we also who have the first-fruits of the Spirit, even we groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body (Romans 8:23)

In the name of the Lord Jesus,.........may GOD bless