• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How to cope with psychic attacks?

Active
Hi brothers and sisters,
Please can someone help me.
I'm still being psychically attacked and now also at work by people who practice witchcraft.
What does God say about how to handle this? Do I passively accept what is happening and try to forgive them (which I have been doing for over 2 months now)? My patients is running thin and I'm finding it hard to forgive while they're all laughing behind my back and to my face, at that tricks they're playing on me, that I have no control over. I know that the Lord fights who fights me but I'm at my wits end with it all and it doesn't seem to be anywhere near resolved.. How long is all this going to carry on for? I've had years of this and I'm loosing my temper with it more and more each day. Can someone please help me.

Josephine, be at peace. You are a Christian. You are the most powerful force in the world. No curse can destroy you that you don’t allow. No accidental or careless word from someone else can curse you. No intentional curse from a Satanist has any power over you. A simple mention of Jesus’ Name or rebuke of the enemy in the Name of Jesus will cover and protect you. Don’t listen to superstition or fear from new-age Christian or fake Christian doctrine that says anything different. Read your Bible. Cease from sin. Speak the Name of Jesus. If you are not living in sin nor allowing the enemy to sneak in through the back door through your sin, you are safe. Trust God. Be at peace.