1. Featured Thread

12 Ways to be Transformed by the Renewing of Our Mind

Renewal begins by offering up our whole body, soul, mind and spirit to the Lord. Luke 10:27 tells us, “And he answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind…” It takes a conscious effort to present oneself to the Lord by disciplining ourselves for godliness.

Read This Thread

Hi

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Royll, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Royll

Royll New Member

I am new here and before I start posting are doing anything. I would like to know whether I am truly welcome as my statement of faith is scriptural but it is only contained in one part of scripture as I imitate Jesus through the Apostle Paul. The Apostle to the Gentiles.

1Cor 11:1 And you should imitate me, just as I imitate Christ.

1Cor 15:2 It is this Good News that saves you if you continue to believe the message I told you—unless, of course, you believed something that was never true in the first place.
    1Cor 15:3 I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me.

This below is my statement of Faith:

Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said.
    1Cor 15:4 He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.

2. Christ4Ever

Christ4Ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome

Welcome Aboard RoyII,
    If one is to follow an example; Paul would be a good one! God used him mightly!
    Praying that you find not only welcome, but great joy navigating through this site.
    YBIC

3. skipbeat

skipbeat Member

Welcome to TJ Royll

4. rizen1

rizen1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Grace and Peace

Welcome to talkJesus, enjoy the fellowship and the forums.
    Your statement of faith is factual and truthful.

See you around

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)