Free Christian Forums & Bible Studies

Join us today and enjoy bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly online fellowship.

1. Prayer Requests

Facing Our Loneliness

Everyone has lonely moments in life, but when loneliness begins to define our lives, it causes serious problems. We compromise our principles to try to fill the emotional emptiness. We choose behavior that harms our health, relationships, and finances. The consequences can be devastating. Learn how God desires to fulfill every longing you have for meaningful connection.

View This Discussion

Dismiss Notice
  2. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

Dismiss Notice

Hi I'm new

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Simon Hall, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Hi my name is Simon and I'm 18 years of age. I live in Ireland.
    I'm hoping to find some other young people on this website.
    I have an interest in my faith but I never get to talk to people about things like this as many don't want to know. I'm hoping I will get a chance to talk about things I never really get a chance to talk about

Sent from a mobile device
  2. Hi Simon welcome to our community. Hope you enjoy it.

Simon Hall likes this.
  3. Welcome aboard! :)

Simon Hall likes this.
  4. Welcome brother!

Simon Hall likes this.
  5. Simon Hall likes this.
  6. Thanks for making me welcome :)

7. @Simon Hall
    Welcome to Talk Jesus Brother.
    Always a joy to welcome another believer to this online community of Christians.
    I apologize for taking so lone in welcoming you! If there is anything we can do please feel free to ask.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

8. Welcome Simon, I am only old on the outside, but I am very young on the inside. I do remember at one time being 18, and I can say your smarter than me in desiring to the Lord more at such a young age then I was at the same age.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 13)

1. Simon Hall
  2. Christ4Ever
  3. Chad
  4. JesusGivesLifeMeaning
  5. Brad Huber
  6. Marek
  7. amadeus2
  8. JohnP
  9. Edward
  10. Curtis
  11. Shi
  12. Hallie