Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

1. Prayer Requests

Facing Our Loneliness

Everyone has lonely moments in life, but when loneliness begins to define our lives, it causes serious problems. We compromise our principles to try to fill the emotional emptiness. We choose behavior that harms our health, relationships, and finances. The consequences can be devastating. Learn how God desires to fulfill every longing you have for meaningful connection.

View This Discussion

Dismiss Notice
  2. Featured Thread

There is a lot of noise, lots of "religions" and beliefs out there to confuse anyone. But, Jesus is real. He loves you, He's ready to forgive you for all your sins and make your heart His dwelling place. Read about God's characteristics and attributes and get to know the real Jesus today.

How do I accept Jesus as my Savior?
    How To Be Friends With God
    Why believe in Christianity?
    The Attributes of God

View the Seeking Jesus forum

Dismiss Notice

Hi, anybody know a free christian counselling ?

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Shi, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Hi everyone,
    I am glad to find this site.
    I am in the middle of life problem. I am looking for some christian counselling. Is anybody know where i can get free online christian conselling ? i have been looking for the local churches, but seems everyone is busy , no time for me. or i have to pay for conselling. i can not afford to pay at this moment.

2. First Welcome to Talk Jesus @Shi
    Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online community.
    We do have a retired Pastor, a Dear Brother in Christ who might be able to help or offer suggestions in the area of counseling ( @Chopper )

Otherwise, I do hope you will find benefit here from other Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus both present and past who have left their words to share.

Once again be welcome!
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

3. Hi Nick,
    Nice to meet you.
    THank you for your information.
    So this retired pastor name Chopper ?
    I will contact him.

Christ4Ever likes this.
  4. Hello @Shi

Contact Focus on the Family. They offer one free courtesy phone counseling.

Sent from a mobile device
    Brad Huber likes this.
  5. Thank you Chad

6. Hello Shi. As Nick said, I'm a retired Pastor and Christian Psychologist. I'll be happy to help you all I can. We can start counseling in the "conversation" section. God bless.

7. Hi Pastor,
    Nice to meet you.
    I will contact you in conversation section soon.
    Thank you for your time.

8. Hi Pastor,
    I tried to contact you in converstation section.But there is an error message
    The following error occurred:
    Participants:
    You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Chopper.

i don't know why .

9. I'm not sure why. Ask Chad, he'll know.

10. @Chopper @Shi

Dear Brother,
    You might try seeing if you can initiate a PM with her. If she receives it, responds and it still doesn't allow her to communicate with you. We can then check with Brother Chad to look behind the scenes to see what the problem is.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

11. Ok, thank you Brother, I'll give it a shot.

Christ4Ever likes this.
  12. Hi good people of God , am Alvin God new in here

13. Hi Alvin and welcome to "Talk Jesus". You asked about free counseling. I'd be happy to help. Start a "conversation" with me, and we'll go from there.

Christ4Ever likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)

1. Alvin Gould
  2. Chopper
  3. Chad
  4. Shi
  5. amadeus2
  6. Christ4Ever
This Site Proudly Hosted by LOGICWEB